7

The man watched in delight while watching his toy burn to death when something on TV caught his attention

The man watched in delight while watching his toy burn to death when something on TV caught his attention. "Police are still looking for the man or people involved in a murder of a man that happened yesterday, everyone is on edge because it happen only two blocks away from Shinjiu high school".

"A murder?". The man raised a brow. "Well... I know who did it". The man chuckles and dials a number. "Hello?". The man smiles. "You killed someone by a school? What is wrong with you Ion?". The man hissed. "He was a target, I did my job, unlike you... Psycho". The man laughs. "What can I say, killing make me happy".

"Like a said Psycho". The man sighs. "What are you doing?". The man asked. "Oh? What's this? The famous Suga is worried about me? I'm SO fucking honored right now". After hearing Ion laugh, he hangs up. "Hmm?". He sees that his toy is all burnt to a crisp.

"Damn it, I missed the best part". The man aka Suga gets up and leaves. "Now I have to find something else to burn". Suga poured but laughed. "Maybe I should get two, double the enjoyment". Suga giggled. He happens to see a couple and quickly grabs them.

"Please! Just let her go!". The man pledges. "As a couple isn't it better to die together rather then alone?". Suga asked the man. "Til death do us part". Suga says. "You two will die but you two will part". Suga pours gasoline on the couple. "One will go to heaven and the other will go to hell, that's what that saying means".

"I said let her go!". The man shouted again. Suga gave the man of disgust. "Pitiful". Suga spat. "Love has made you weak, you rather sacrifice yourself to save her, a women who you think loves you but will move on when she gets the chance, pathetic".

The man glares at Suga which only amused him. "I love her and you clearly haven't been in love to speak bad about it". The man said. "Why would I need something that will make me weak?". Suga questioned. "Until you have what we have, you can't talk ill about love!". The man shouted.

"Oh really?". Suga smirks, pulls out a gun and shoots the women in the head. "How's that?". Suga asked looking at the man who looked devastated. "MINA!!!". The man cries. "Yo-you bastard!". The man glares at Suga. "Would you still sacrifice yourself now?". Suga questioned.

"What's the point now!?!". The man yells. "You just proved my point". Suga said. "You only sacrifice yourself because Mina was alive but now she's dead and your taking back your words, love made you weak". Suga says with no emotion. "When you do find love I hope that person fears you". The man said.

Suga slowly walks up to the man and whispers in his ear. "Fear is my kink". Suga winks at him and lit him on fire. The man cries out in pain still looking at Suga. "Love will save yo...". *bang*. Suga shot him in the head. "You talk to much". Suga said. Suga watch the couple burn without his usually excitement.

"No more couples". Suga tells his self.