77

The Parks were glaring at everyone with venomous eyes. "I told you all to watch him and none of you did". Mr. Park says swirling his gun on his finger. Jungkook and Hoseok had to suffer with them and was scared for their lives.

"I told you, didn't I tell you? None of them are trustworthy". Mrs. Park said glaring at Giu. "Your ass had one job!". Mrs. Park yelled. "Namjoon... I thought I could trust you the most but you failed me, how am I supposed to tell your father how you died?".

"You really don't ha...". Mr. Park points his gun at Namjoon and Namjoon jumps behind the couch. "I wasn't alone dad". Jimin spoke up seeing how his friends were scared. "You have another friend?". Mrs. Park asked and Jimin nodded. "Tell him to come here". Mr. Park said. "Ok!".

Jimin
Yoongi Hyung!

Boyfriend
Yes baby? What's wrong?

Jimin blushed and covers his face with his phone.

Jimin
Can you come o...

Boyfriend
On my way

Jimin
Wait!!!
My parents are here
They want to meet you!
Yoongi!!!

"So... What's his name?". Mrs. Park asked smiling. "Yoongi". Jimin replied. "Yoongi... That's a strong name". Mr. Park nods. The bells rings and Jimin flew to the door.

 The bells rings and Jimin flew to the door

"Hello baby". Yoongi quickly wrapped his arms around Jimin's waist and kissed him. "Mm... Hyu...". Jimin whispered pulling away. "Mean". Yoongi sighs. "My parents are here". Jimin whispered. "Bye". Yoongi says walking out. "You must be Yoongi". Mr. Park said making Yoongi stop.

"I am". Yoongi said coldly. Mr. Park raised his brow. "Yoongi Hyung... This is my dad". Jimin said. "I can see that". Yoongi says bluntly. Jimin elbowed him and Mr. Park laughed. "You're the type that should be protecting my son". Mr. Park said. "Come in". Yoongi just yawned and followed Mr. Park with his hand squeezing Jimin's ass.

"Let go". Jimin said in a low voice. "Make me". Yoongi bit Jimin's ear. "Gentleman, meet Yoongi, a careless and soulless guy". Mr. Park said. "Hello Yoongi". Mrs. Park said. "Hmm". Yoongi nods. "Such a asshole... I love it!". Mrs. Park giggled.

"Yoongi, I want you to give me your number so I can call you so you can stay here and watch my Angel". Mrs. Park says and Yoongi smirked. "I will be delighted to give you my number". Yoongi said. "Excellent!". Mrs. Park cheers. "You all leave so Yoongi can watch Jimin". Mr. Park said and they all ran out.

"Now you listen to Yoongi ok?". Mrs. Park says while kissing all over Jimin's face. "Ok, I get it mom". Jimin pouted. "Let him go love". Mr. Park said. "Fine!". Mrs. Park whined and very slowly lets go of Jimin. Mr. Park just shook his head. "Bye son". Mr. Park said. "Bye daddy". Jimin hugged his dad while Yoongi gave Jimin a death glare.

'Guess he needs to learn again'. Yoongi smirked. "You two have fun!". Mrs. Park waves and walks out with her husband. Everything happened so fast. Jimin was pinned on the couch and looks up at his boyfriend. "Yoon...". Yoongi smacked Jimin's thigh. "You called him daddy...".

"You need a punishment".