117

Yoongi closed his eyes and took several deep breaths. "Jimin?". Yoongi says looking down at him.

 Yoongi says looking down at him

Jimin opened his eyes and smiled. "Daddy!". Jimin leaped on Yoongi and gave him a kiss. "What did you do?". Yoongi hissed. "Well... Some guy touched me and you weren't here to help me, so I did it myself". Jimin pouts playing with his fingers. "Didn't I tell you to always clean yourself up when you play?". Yoongi said.

Jimin looked down to the ground but a idea came to his mind. "But...". Jimin wrapped his arms around Yoongi's neck. "You weren't here to clean me daddy". Jimin said seductively. "Do-don't put the blame on me". Yoongi cursed his self for stuttering. "Aww... You're cute". Jimin laughed. "And besides, I did clean up... I just didn't clean me up cause I went to sleep".

Yoongi raised a brow at him. "You went to sleep?". Yoongi asked. "Yup!". Jimin grinned. "Killing is tiring". Jimin whined. "Aww, my poor baby". Yoongi kissed Jimin's forehead. "So... Did you tell me that we are changing the location for the wedding?". Jimin asked. "I was supposed to do that?". Yoongi blinked.

"Idiot!". Jimin starts hitting Yoongi. "The whole reason you went to my parents house was to do that!". Jimin yelled. "Oh...". Yoongi said. "So.... I didn't do that". Yoongi smiled moving away from Jimin. "I can see that". Jimin rolled his eyes. "Me sorry". Yoongi poked Jimin's cheek. "I knew you weren't going to do it". Jimin sighed.

"Why the fuck did you make me go then?". Yoongi questioned. "They're your in laws Yoongi". Jimin said. "They ain't in my laws". Yoongi sassed and Jimin laughed. "Besides, we already eloped, the wedding is fake". Yoongi said and Jimin pouted.

Yoongi sighs and pats Jimin on his head. "I can totally make it up to you, name whatever you want". Yoongi took out his black credit card. "Anything?". Jimin says and Yoongi nodded.

"I want to play at the playhouse".