5

"Woah!"

"Woah!". Jimin looks around like the curious kitten he is while his dad chuckles at him. "Come on Jimin and make sure you stay close to me". Mr. Park said. Unlike his mom, Jimin's dad will ACTUALLY kill someone for staring at his son.

Jimin grabbed his dad's arm and they walked further into the cafe. There weren't a lot of eyes on Jimin because once again his dad was giving off that dark and dangerous aura again. "Dad, I think you're scaring people". Jimin whispered. "Good". Mr. Park says coldly.

They made their way to the back of the cafe and they see a man taking a picture.

"SeokJin". Mr. Park called out. "Oh?". The man looks over and immediately sees a small boy. "Oh my god!". The man runs and gives Jimin a hug. "He's SO cute!". The man said. "Jin, let my son go and introduce yourself". Mr. Park said. "Sorry, Mr. Park". The man says and bows.

"Hello I'm Kim SeokJin or Jin for short". Jin said. "I'm Jimin". Jimin smiles and Jin squeals. "Let me keep him please!". Jin begs. "N-no". Mr. Park says. "Aw". Jin pouted and Jimin giggles at the sight. "PLEASE! That was the cutest thing in the world!". Jin said.

"Anyway... I only came to introduce you two and Jimin if you need anyone to talk to, this is the man you should go to". Jimin nodded to his dad and bows to Jin. "Please look after me Hyung". Jimin said. Jin was crying because his inner fanboy was at its max. "I want him!!!". Jin hugs Jimin but he was crushing the poor boy.

"Hy...". Jimin wheezed and his dad pulled them apart. "You hugged him to tight". Mr. Park hissed. "So-sorry". Jin backed away scared. "I'll see you later, I have to get him home before his mother kills me". Mr. Park shook his head. "True". Jimin giggled. Jin held in his fanboy and watched them leave.

 Jin held in his fanboy and watched them leave

To call the Park's rich will be an insult. Jimin's mom is the biggest lawyer in Korea. His brother is the biggest actor and his dad... Is a hitman. However, Jimin is the only one that knows that. Jimin caught his dad walking in late and noticed blood on his jacket and his dad came clean.

They pulled up and Mr. Park opens the door for his son. "I don't want you leaving this house without someone with you, do you understand?". Mr. Park said. "Yes". Jimin replied. "Good, no...". "WHAT TOOK YOU SO LONG WITH MY BABY!?!". They look and see Mrs. Park fuming with a knife in her hand.

"Bye dad!". Jimin says and runs and kisses his mom on the cheek while running in the house.

"Jimin!!!".