Killer'ween pt3

Yoongi's pov

While Jimin killed his first two dolls, Yoongi already had six people chained up. "So, while he bleeds out... I'll torture the rest of you". Yoongi chuckled. "And please... Don't beg, cause it won't stop me". Yoongi said. "I'll start with... You". Yoongi pointed to a girl.

"N-no, please!". She said and Yoongi gave her a look of disgust. "Didn't I tell you all... not to beg". Yoongi said. "See... I was going to take my time with you, but...". Yoongi picked up a chainsaw and splits the women in half. "I changed my mind... Same goes for all of you". Yoongi smirked. Yoongi unchains a man and made him kneel.

"Stay". Yoongi ordered. "Good boy...". Yoongi picked up a sledgehammer, puts the man's head on the table and smashed his head. "Oh my god!". A women shouts. "Thanks for volunteering". Yoongi says picking up a machine gun and shoot the women up. "I have to speed this up before Jimin kills more then me". Yoongi said.

Yoongi grabs a man and starts to drown him in the pool of blood. "Hmm mmm mmm". Yoongi hums while he drowns the man. "I'm going to be sick". The last women says. "I'll get to you in a minute, so wait". Yoongi said. "W-we didn't mean to be here so pl... Can you just let me go?". She asked.

"I'll let you go to the afterlife in a minute". Yoongi says again. When the man stops moving, Yoongi sliced his throat and turned to the women. "Ready?". Yoongi asked. "I just don't know what to do with you...". Yoongi looked around the room and saw pliers. Yoongi smirked and grabbed them.

"Pl-please". She says shaking. Yoongi opened her mouth and took out her tongue. "Talking gets you into trouble". Yoongi laughed and pours something down her throat and watched her gagged. "My baby made that". Yoongi said. "He calls it... Bloods end, he's so crafty and smol". Yoongi chuckled. "Bye now". Yoongi laughed and left the room.

Yoongi only killed three other people after that. "Shit!". Yoongi groaned. "Daddy!". Jimin says and Yoongi smiled at him. "I only killed nine people, you're so mean". Jimin pouted. "So did I...". Yoongi says and they looks at each other. "We're missing two dolls". Jimin huffed. "That's not fun...".

They heard someone running and Yoongi was quick to catch him. "Please don't hurt me! I'm sorry!". He said. "Kill him daddy! Make me choke on blood and sorrow!". Jimin yelled. "You heard my baby". Yoongi gave the man a sick grin and stabs the man in his throat. "Mm". Jimin had to rub his legs together. "Shall we find the last one?". Yoongi held out his hand.

"Yes daddy".