79

Yoongi felt something cold being blew in his face and his eyes shot open.

"Why are you looking at me like that rapist?". Jin says sipping his coffee. "Why are you here?". Yoongi whispered looking at Jimin making sure he wasn't woke. "Relax, I'm pretty sure you fucked him hard enough". Jin shrugs and Yoongi growled at him. "Are you a animal or a human?".

Yoongi rubs his head and sits up slowly. "What do you want?". Yoongi hissed and Jin held out his hands. "My damn money". Yoongi tilts his head. "Money? For what?". Yoongi asked. "I found the dead bodies at my play house, I want my fucking money". Jin glared at him.

"I cle...". "Bitch no you didn't, I had to clean and I have cameras in and out of that building". Jin said. "You own me 50 grand and if I don't get that, I will beat the shit out of you". Jin said. "Now get your ass up and make Jimin some breakfast cause I saw those cookies in the kitchen and now I know why you were single... Your cat ass can't cook".

Yoongi got out of bed and Jin turned around. "Jin, please, we went skinny dipping together". Yoongi says putting on his underwear. "Correction, I'm not skinny, you are and you did the dipping". Jin sassed and walked out the room. "Bitch". Yoongi ducked when Jin threw his empty cup at him.

"I'm a treasure you ass sucker! Now bring your ass!". Jin yelled. "Lower your voice!". Yoongi shouted. "Mmm". The friends whipped their heads to Jimin. "Daddy...". Jimin says in his sleep and Yoongi smiled. "Really? You got this six year old calling you daddy? That's sick". Jin shook his head.

"Shut up". Yoongi said and kissed Jimin on his cheek and followed Jin to the kitchen.

 Yoongi said and kissed Jimin on his cheek and followed Jin to the kitchen

"This is my dream!". Jin dances in the kitchen. "This is SO better then your raggedy ass kitchen". Jin giggled. "I thought it was yours". Yoongi raised his brow. "You thought wrong". Jin huffed. "Now, there's a bathroom down the hall, use it". Jin ordered and starts getting ingredients. "I can't help?".

Jin looks his friend up and down then laughs. "Get your sweaty sinful ass out my kitchen and take a shower". Jin said. "Whatever". Yoongi rolled his eyes and leaves. "Now...". Jin rubs his hands. "Time to...". *click*.

Jin hears a door open somewhere and knew it wasn't anyone that lived here. "Well then...". Jin picks up a knife.

"Its time to play".