80

(... It is NOT Bang Chan from stray kids... I can't believe I have to put this. If I wanted to use him in this, then I would showed a picture of him, ma gawd)

Yoongi didn't even make it to the bathroom when he heard the click sound. Yoongi went back to the kitchen and saw Jin smiling with a knife in his hand. "Ion". Yoongi says and Jin used his head to tell where he heard the noise.

"I'll be upstairs with Jimin and I left a mask for you". Jin says and quickly but quietly goes upstairs. Yoongi puts on the mask as well as a jacket that he didn't know belonged to Jin and went to check out what his toys looked like.

 Yoongi puts on the mask as well as a jacket that he didn't know belonged to Jin and went to check out what his toys looked like

"There's no one here". A man says while Yoongi hid in the shadows. "Well... Jimin is in here somewhere". The other man said. "This house is big! How are we going to find him!". Yoongi chuckles. "Who said I would let you". The men started to look around.

"Wh-who's there!?!". A man says. "A man named Suga". Yoongi quickly slices the man's throat and covers his mouth. "Shh... Let death hold you". Yoongi whispers in the guy's ear and watched as he slowly dies in his arms. "See... How easy was that". Yoongi says and puts the guy down on the ground.

"Chan! Where are you!?!". The man whispered yelled for his friend. "He's dancing with me in my special place". Yoongi quickly chokes the man out. "Th-there's more o-of u-us he-here". The man chokes out. "There's more of me here too". Yoongi said. "Y'all really thought I was alone... Charming".

Yoongi starts stabbing the man repeatedly in the chest and doesn't stop til he was satisfied enough. Yoongi drops the man and stomps on the man's face breaking his jaw. "Bored". Yoongi groans and looks down at his self and smiles but that quickly drops. "Thi-this is Jin's jacket...".

"He's going to kill me".