110

It was late in the afternoon when Yoongi arrived at the police station

It was late in the afternoon when Yoongi arrived at the police station. There were already new reporters and protesters out there to shame him. Yoongi didn't care about any of them... In fact, he welcomed it.

Yoongi felt that this is when he deserved... A audience. Yoongi was smiling under his mask dodging all of the questions and hateful comments till someone yelled something at him. "MY JINSU DIDN'T DESERVE TO DIE YOU MONSTER!". Yoongi stopped walking and everyone around him went quiet. "I killed no one by that name".

Yoongi turned his head the women who looked terrified. "I know the names of all my toys I killed and he wasn't one of them... So that means your son or husband kill his self to get away from you". Yoongi says then huffed. "Di-did you kill someone names Lina?". A man asked.

"No... But I did kill a Mina". Yoongi said. People started asking Yoongi if they killed their loved ones and the answer was still the same everytime, no. "Can I fucking go now? Its getting cold and I hate the cold". Yoongi growled. People wanted to ask Yoongi more questions but he walked into the station in silence.

 People wanted to ask Yoongi more questions but he walked into the station in silence

Yoongi was sitting in a chair and yawning not caring about the looks he got from the cops. "You need to take off your mask". A cop said. "You need to get out my face". Yoongi sassed. "If you do...". "Kim Hanji, get the fuck out of my face before I break these cuffs and break your neck". Yoongi hissed darkly.

The cop moved away from Yoongi. "Even though you all caught me, you all are still scared of me... Never forget that". Yoongi chuckled. All of the cops left Yoongi in the waiting area and Yoongi laughed loudly. "Their fear drives me to kill, I love them so much". Yoongi said and the door slams open and Yoongi looks up.

 Yoongi said and the door slams open and Yoongi looks up

"Ji-Jimin". Yoongi says and Jimin ran to him. "Daddy!". Jimin jumps on Yoongi and starts crying. Yoongi wanted to hold his baby but he couldn't since he was handcuffed. "Jimin, what are you doing here?". Yoongi asked. "I-I can't lose you". Jimin says sniffing. "Jimin". Yoongi smiled. "I-I'm sorry, this is all my fault, I was a brat and now they got you".

"Jimin, this isn't your fault, its mines, I should have known it was a trap". Yoongi replied but Jimin shook his head. "I shouldn't have followed you... I'm so sorry". Jimin says crying again. "Please stop crying, its not a good look on you". Yoongi said. "Dad...". "Shh". Yoongi shushed him. "Jimin... I won't see you again so I'll say this to you ok".

Yoongi broke the handcuffs and takes off his mask. "What are yo...". Yoongi kissed Jimin. "Mmm". Jimin of course kissed him back. "I love you". Yoongi said. "Yoongi". Jimin felt his heart rapidly in his chest. "I love you too". Jimin said. "But don't say that like its the end please, we'll figure something out". Jimin said.

Yoongi knew there was nothing that was going to save him. "Tell Jin that I love him too... Even though he's annoying as hell". Yoongi grinned. "Yo-Yoongi... Please". Jimin said. "You need to leave, they're coming back". Yoongi lightly pushed Jimin off his lap. "Yoongi... W- we can ran away and start somewhere new and...".

Yoongi poked Jimin on his head. "I-I can't leave you here please". Jimin says about to cry for the third time. "What did I just say?". Yoongi said. "Yoon...". "Go!". Yoongi yelled. Jimin felt his tears coming down again and ran out the room.

"I'm sorry Jimin".