113

Yoongi just stared at Sinyoung. "I know, you're surprised". Sinyoung chuckled. "No, I'm surprise at how little I care". Yoongi sassed. "Wait what?". Sinyoung blinked. "You really thought I would care?". Yoongi asked. "My fucking baby is waiting for me, fuck you". Yoongi said.

"But you know my son Taehyung". Sinyoung said. "Who?". Yoongi raised a brow. "You met him!". Sinyoung yelled. "Who?". Yoongi says again. "He's Jimin's best friend". Sinyoung growled. "Ohh... The boy". Yoongi nods. "You've been calling my son boy?". Sinyoung said. "Who?". Yoongi said. "I can't".

"Yeah, yeah". Yoongi waves his hand. "Take me to Jimin". Yoongi ordered. "He should be out...". Yoongi ran out the room before Sinyoung can finish. "Hey! Stop hi...". Sinyoung slaps the guy. "I'm sorry but I'm the one you fear now". Sinyoung smirks then looks at his men.

"Now what should we do with all of them?". Sinyoung asked. "Uhh... Murder, hello". One of his men said laughing. "His words not mine". Sinyoung chuckled and walks out leaving the gunshots he heard behind him. "Meh, they're fine".

 "Meh, they're fine"

Yoongi pushed so many people out his way to see if he Jimin was waiting for him. "Why are there so many FUCKING people out here!?!". Yoongi yelled frustrated. "This is why I kill people, they block the view of things that are important". Yoongi spat. "YOONGI!!!". Yoongi's heart dropped hearing his Angel.

 Yoongi's heart dropped hearing his Angel

"Jim...". Yoongi was tackled to the ground before he could finish. "Ow". Yoongi groaned. "I missed you SO much!". Jimin says happily kissing Yoongi all over his face. Yoongi just chuckled then got confused when Jimin stopped. "What?". Yoongi said. "You're crying". Jimin said.

"Huh?". Yoongi says and Jimin wipes Yoongi's tears. "Did it hurt when you fell to the ground?". Jimin asked. "I'm sorry daddy, I just miss... Oh". Yoongi hugs Jimin's tightly surprising him. "I missed you". Yoongi says in a weak voice. "I missed you too Yoongi". Jimin says and hugs him. "Can we go home now?". Jimin asked. "Yes...".

"We can go home".