Joining The Avengers

I wake up to my phone ringing. I get up to see who it is & it's my brother Clint Barton.
"Hello," I say.
"Do you want to have a fun field day with your older brother?" He asks.
"I guess so. I just need to wake up from sleep."
"Ok make sure that you are in front of the Avengers Tower by 8:30."
"Ok I'll make sure of that."
"Ok love you."
"Love you too."
I hang up the phone & get ready. By 8:00 I am heading to the Avengers Tower to meet Clint.
I get to the Avengers Tower 10-15 minutes before 8:30.
I call Clint. "Hey I'm outside the Avengers Tower," I say.
"Already?" Clint asks.bad
"Yes already."
"Ok on my way down." Then Clint hangs up the phone.
While I'm waiting Tony Stark walks up to me. "Hello," he says. "Are you waiting for someone?"
"Yes I'm waiting for my brother Clint," I say.
"Oh, you are Barton's sister?"
"Yes I am."
"Let me guess you are good with bows?"
"No actually really good at fighting in combat."
"Maybe you should join the Avengers then."
"I'm not sure if I would make a great fit for the Avengers."
"Yes you would because most of the Avengers are just really good fighters in combat like yourself."
Then Clint walks up. "Are you flirting with my sister Tony?" Clint asks.
"No I'm telling her that she should join the Avengers since she's good in combat," Tony says.
"I mean she would make a good fit but if she doesn't want to join then she doesn't have to."
Tony looks at me. "If you decide you want to join go ahead & call me to let me know," Tony says handing me a slip of paper. "Since you're Clint's sister you have a free pass."
Tony walks into the tower leaving Clint & I outside on the sidewalk. "I think you should join Joy," Clint says.
"Why Clint?" I ask.
"Because you're good & maybe you can help the Avengers stop the bad people."
"I will think about it ok Clint."
"Thank you."
Clint & I walk up the sidewalk & talk about what we have been doing since the last time we talked.
~3 Hours Later~
"It was nice to get out & do something with my sister," Clint says with his arm around my neck.
"It was nice Clint. Thanks for calling me," I say. "I think I will join the Avengers."
"Really are you sure & you thought it through?" Clint asks.
"Yes I'm sure & I have thought about it."
"Ok let's go into the tower."
I walk into the Avengers Tower with Clint to tell Tony & everyone that I am joining the Avengers.
Clint & I walk into where everyone is located at. "Hey this is my sister Joy," Clint says.
"You have a sister Clint?" A blonde guy asks.
"Yes I do Steve."
The guy named Steve gets up & walks over by me. He sticks his hand out. "My name is Steve," he says.
I shake his hand. "Hi," I say.
Tony walks over to me. "So have thought about joining?" He asks. Everyone looks at Tony confused. "I asked her to join the Avengers because she's good at fighting in combat."
"Is it true Ms. Barton?" Steve asks. "If so you can join."
"It's true & I told Clint that I am wanting to join," I say.
"Ok welcome to the team," Steve says. "You know Clint, Tony, & possibly Natasha. But that's Natasha." Steve pointed to her which I already know her. Steve introduced Thor. "Where's Dr. Banner at?" Steve asked.
"He's probably down in the lab," Tony says. Tony walks over to the intercom. "Banner can you come up to the living room B please?"
"Sure thing Tony," someone said back to Tony.