Clint Finds Out

For the past three hours Bruce & I have been looking at houses. Bruce & I are now eating lunch.
"Joy," Bruce says. "I have a feeling that out of the houses that we looked at so far is the one."
"Why's that?" I ask.
"Because the second one that we looked at was perfect for us. And when we walked into the house your reaction was priceless."
I smile. "I did love the second house."
"Do you want to put an offer on the house?"
"We can," I say putting my hands on the table.
"Ok I will call & tell the realtor about the offer," Bruce gets up & walks out of the restaurant to call the realtor.
I wait for Bruce to come back in. Bruce skids back into his seat. "So, you put the offer in?" I ask.
"Yes I did," Bruce says.
"Ok," I say.
Bruce puts his hand on mine. "I love you Joy," Bruce says.
"I love you too," I say. "I will tell Clint that we're together & that we may have a house together."
"Ok like I said that's fine."
Bruce & I walk out of the restaurant since we are finished with our meal. We go back to the Avengers Tower.
We walk in & Clint is walking towards us. "Hey Clint," I say.
Clint looks up at us. "Hey guys," Clint says.
"Clint I need to tell you something."
"Whats that?"
"Bruce & I are dating," I say holding Bruce's hand.
"For how long?"
"About a month."
"You kept this from me a month?"
"I wanted to tell you."
"You didn't want anyone to know Bruce?" Clint asks Bruce.
"I didn't want anyone to know because I somewhat had a feeling that it would get judged," Bruce says.
"Why would our relationship get judged?" I asked.
"I don't know," Bruce says.
"Well no one is going to judge Bruce," Clint says.
"Ok," Bruce says.
Clint walks out of the Avengers Tower. Bruce & I walk to where the others are.
"It's about time you two get here," Tony says while looking at us & seeing that we're holding hands. "You tow together?"
Everyone looks up at us. I let go of Bruce's hand & walk over to sit by Natasha. "Tony, Joy & I are together," Bruce says. "We've been together for a month."
"And we're just finding out about this?" Steve asks.
"Well Clint just found out about our relationship," I say. "And he was somewhat upset that I didn't tell him when Bruce & I first got together."
"I would be too if I was your brother," Tony says.
Everyone laughs at Tony's statement.