Going To Look At Houses

It's been a month since Bruce & I have started dated & no one on the Avengers know that we're dating. I walk into Bruce's room to see him getting a shirt on.
"It looks like you're getting ready for a date," I say.
"What if I told you I was?" Bruce asks.
"I would ask who the lucky girl was but I think I know who she is." I walk over to Bruce & kiss him while wrapping my arms around his neck.
Bruce wraps his arms around my waist while kissing me back. "The lucky girl is you," Bruce says smiling.
"I love you," I say smiling at him.
"I love you too babe," Bruce says kissing my forehead.
"I'm going to go to my room & get a few things alright."
"Ok I'll just be waiting in the main living room."
"Ok," I say walking out of Bruce's room.
As I am walking to my room I walk past Tony who looks at me with heart eyes. "You going on a date Joy?" Tony asks.
"Ya but I'm not telling you who it is," I say.
"Why not?"
"Because I have my reasons of not telling you."
"Joy, please tell me."
"If I told you everyone would know including my brother so I'm not telling you who I'm going on a date with."
"Fine I'll just tell Clint that you're going on a date with a stranger."
"He's not a stranger. I know him all to well."
"Are you sure about that."
"I'm sure!"
I walk into my room & get my bag. I walk to where Bruce is at & walk up to him. "Ok I'm ready to go," I say.
"Ok let's go," Bruce says while getting up for the seat he was sitting in.
Bruce wraps an arm around my waist. We walk out of the Avengers Tower & go to the parking garage. "So where are we going for our date?" I ask as we get in the car.
"Well I was thinking that we could look at some houses today but if you don't want to we don't have to look at houses," Bruce says.
I look at Bruce confused. "Why do you want to look at houses?"
"I kind of think we might need it."
"Ok," I say. "I'm agreeing to looking at houses, so is it ok if I tell Clint about our relationship?"
"I'm fine with you telling Clint that we're together."