The House

Bruce's phone rings & he answers it. I look over at him to see him smiling.
He gets off the phone & walks back over to where everyone is. "What was that about Banner?" Steve asks.
"That was actually about a house that Joy & I put an offer on," Bruce says.
"They accepted the offer?" I ask Bruce.
"Yes they did Joy," Bruce says smiling at me.
I smile & go over to Bruce to hug him.
"So you two are getting a house together?" Tony asks.
"What do you think Tony? That we bought a house just to put boxes in?" I ask.
"Really Joy?"
"Well it's obvious that Bruce & I now have a house."
"I know but I was just messing with you," Tony says.
"I don't like it when you mess with me like that," I tell Tony. "I'm going to go start packing my things."
"Ok," Bruce says.
I walk into my room & start packing my things. I get everything packed & I hear Bruce walk in. "Do you have everything packed?" He asks.
"Yes I do have everything packed to move into the house," I say.
"Ok," Bruce says. "We can get everything in the UHAUL?"
"I think we can fight everything in the UHAUL."
"Ok," Bruce says helping me carry the boxes out to the UHAUL.

We get everything in the UHAUL including Bruce's stuff & head to the house. We get to the house & start to get things inside.