Down In The Lab

I have been at the Avengers Tower for a couple of weeks now. Right now I'm in the lab & have been since last night working on a suit for me to wear if I'm going to be an Avenger.
Bruce walks in & sees me asleep at my workspace. Bruce walks over to me. "Joy," he says.
I wake up & look around me. "I feel asleep in the lab," I say embarrassed. I put my hand the my forehead. "I guess I got caught up working on this suit."
"You probably should go get some sleep because you look tired." Bruce says while walking over to his space.
"I want to get this suit done ok Bruce."
"You are very determined to get that suit done."
"Ya because I want to make sure that I'm comfortable & I don't want to look like Natasha."
"You should know that I don't mind you having the same suit as me right Joy," Natasha says walking into the lab.
"I know but still," I say. "You should know that I don't like to copy people."
"Ya I know that & Clint is looking for you Joy."
"Ok you can tell him that I'm a bit busy right now & if he wants to talk to me he knows where to find me."
"Ok I'll tell him," Natasha says leaving.
"Clint should know that I'll be in the lab," I say.
"Ya with him being your brother," Bruce says.  I look up at Bruce & smile. When he sees my smile, he smiles as well. 
Bruce walks over to me. "What is it Bruce?" I ask him.
"I would like to get to know you that's all," he says.
"Really?"
"Yes of course. You are really beautiful."
"You think I'm beautiful, Bruce?"
"Yes I do. Why do you ask?"
"No one has ever told me that."
"Well you are beautiful Joy & if you ever get into a relationship the guy would be very lucky to have a girl like you."
"I won't be getting into a relationship anytime soon."
"Why do you say that?"
"Because when I get into a relationship the guy says he loves me but turns around & betrays me."
"You deserve a good man."
"Thank you Bruce." I kiss him cheek in a friendly way.
"You're welcome Joy." Bruce walks back over to his workspace.
I hear the door open & see Clint walking in. "What is it that you need to talk about Clint?" I ask him.
"Well I just come to tell you that I need your help with my phone," Clint says.
"Really that's what you're wanting me to do for you?" I ask.
"You're the smart one." Clint says holding his phone up.
"Fine, what's wrong with it?" I ask.
"The sounds not working."
I turn it to the side & see the he has the little tab on silent. I push it back to it being able to ring & give it back. "You fixed it?" He asks.
I take my phone out to call him & his phone rings when it says that I'm calling. "You just had it on silent," I say.
"Thank you my darling sister." He says while kissing my cheek.
"You're welcome my wonderful brother." I say back at him while he leaves the lab.