Bruce Pops The Question

Bruce & I just finished dinner & we are now getting ready to have dessert.
I get up & walk to the oven & pull out a pecan pie. While I have my back turned to Bruce he pulls out a box with an engagement ring in it.
"Do you want a piece of pie Bruce?" I ask.
"Ya," he says putting the box back in his pocket.
I dish up two pieces of pie & walk back to the table to sit with Bruce. I set down both pieces one in front of us & I give Bruce a fork.
Bruce starts to look like he is ready to do something or as if something is wrong.
"Bruce what's wrong?" I ask putting my hand over his.
"Nothings wrong babe," he says.
"Are you sure because you have the look like something's wrong or you're ready to do something."
Bruce gets down on one knee & takes out the box from his pocket.
I put my hands over my mouth & start to cry.
"Joy, I'm ready to take this next step with you & I'm glad that I was able to find someone like you," he says while opening the box to reveal the ring. "Will you marry me?"
"Yes!" I say with tears & a smile.
Bruce puts the ring on my ring finger & kisses me. "I love you Joy," he says sitting back in his seat.
"I love you too Bruce," I say with my hands on his.