Day With Clint & Bruce Pt. 1

It's been a couple of days since Bruce proposed to me. And over those couple of days I've only talked to Clint a few times but those times was about how I was feeling & about how Bruce was doing. I wasn't able to tell him that Bruce asked me to marry him but today since Bruce, Clint, & I are going to spend the day together I will tell him.
The doorbell rang & Bruce opened the door. Bruce let Clint inside the house. "You know every time I'm in here this house is always blowing my mind," Clint says.
"Why's that Clint?" Bruce asks him with his hand to his chin.
"I don't know but it always blows my mind that you're living here with my sister."
"Well you better believe it Clint," I say leaning on the wall by the kitchen.
"Hey Joy," Clint says walking up to me to give me a hug.
"There's something I need to tell you Clint," I say.
"Whats that?" Clint asks sitting down on the sofa.
Bruce & I sit down on the love seat that's next to the sofa. I take Bruce's hand into mine.
"A couple days ago Bruce asked me to marry him," I say.
Clint looks at me than at Bruce than back at me. "And what did you say?" Clint asks.
"I said yes of course," I say.
"Congrats than."
"Thank you Clint," Bruce says.
"Well let's go have some fun to celebrate the engagement," Clint says getting up.
"Are you ok?" I ask.
"Ya I'm fine. Why do you ask?" Clint asks me while I get up.
"Usually when I tell you I'm with someone you usually give the guy a death stare," I say walking out the door with my hand bag.
Clint, Bruce, & I get into the car & drive to the city.