Going On With The Day

We are done eating & thankfully Danny didn't see me & come talk to me. Bruce, Clint, & I walk out of the restaurant. We walk to the car & go on with our day.
Clint gets a call & when he answers it he walks off.
"What do you think the call is about?" I ask Bruce.
"I don't know. Maybe he will tell us when he gets back," Bruce says putting an arm around my waist.
"Ya maybe."
After about 10 minutes Clint walks back to Bruce & I. "Well Bruce, you & I need to go to the Avengers Tower," Clint says.
"Why?" Bruce asks.
"Nat didn't say. All she said was that we need to get to the tower."
"Will Joy be able to come with us?" Bruce asks.
"I don't know but I'm guessing she can come." "Did you ask why you & Bruce need to go to the Avengers Tower?" I ask.
"Ya but Nat just told me that Bruce & I need to get to the Avengers Tower," Clint says.
"Ok," I say walking to the car.
Bruce & Clint get into the car. Bruce drives to the tower. When we get to the tower I try to get out of the car with Clint but Bruce stops me.
"Before we go in I want to talk," Bruce says.
"About what?" I ask turning back to him.
"About what the Avengers might be getting into."
"Why do you want to talk about it now even tho you don't know what's going on?"
"Well I just want you to know that I love you so much & that I will do everything in my power to come back to you." Bruce puts a hand to my face.
"I love you too Bruce," I say. "You promise to come back?"
"Yes I do promise you Joy. You mean everything thing to me."