Again At The Hospital

I wake up in the hospital again. I look around to see if Clint & Bruce is in the room but I only see Clint.
"Where's Bruce?" I ask Clint.
Clint looks up. "He's at the Avengers Tower still as the Hulk," Clint says. "You'll be alright so don't worry."
"Do you know when I will be able to go home?"
"Hopefully tomorrow," Clint says.
Natasha, Steve, & Tony walk in. "Well she's alive," Tony says sitting down in a chair.
Steve leans against the wall & Nat sits on the edge of the bed. "How do you feel Joy?" Steve & Nat ask at the same time.
"I've never been better," I say with a smile then it fades knowing that Bruce isn't here. "I just wish Bruce was here."
"We know," Nat says. "He's mad at himself for not being able to get to you faster."
"Ya I want him to know that I'm alright."
Clint grabs my hand & the doctor walks in. "Well Ms. Barton looks like you'll be fine but we just want to keep overnight so nothing happens alright," the doctor says.
"Ok," I say. The doctor walks out of the room.
Natasha, Steve, Tony, Clint, & I talk for about half an hour before Steve, Natasha, & Tony leave to go back to the Avengers Tower.
"We'll see you tomorrow ok Joy," Natasha says.
"Ok," I say. The three walk out but Clint stays in his seat. "Clint you don't need to stay here with me."
"I do need to stay here & be with my little sister," he says.
"Clint please go home," I say.
"I will stay here by your side because I need to be here for you."