The Wedding

It's time for the wedding to start and I am getting nervous. All the bridesmaids and groomsmen have walked down the aisle and the only one left to walk down the aisle is me.
I interlock my arm in Clint's arm. The doors open and everyone stands up. I look at Bruce and see that he's about to cry just by looking at me. Bruce looks so great in the suit and I tell myself not to be nervous.
I made my way down the aisle and I gave my bouquet of flowers to my Maid of Honor.
Bruce and I say our vows, exchange the rings, and say "I do."
"With the power vested in me. I now pronounce you husband and wife!" The pastor says. "You may kiss the bride."
Bruce leans in and kisses me and wraps his arms around my waist. I kiss Bruce back and wrap my arms around his neck.
Bruce and I break apart. "Ladies and gentlemen I give you Mr. and Mrs. Bruce Banner." Everyone stands up and claps and smiles.
Bruce and I walk down the aisle. All of the guests are outside waiting for us to walk out to the limo. Bruce and I walk outside and everyone throws rose petals in the air. We get into the limo and drive off to where we will have the reception at.
Tony has helped us put the reception together. Bruce and I walk in and we take our seats at the our table. Bruce's best man; Thor, walks up to the stage.
"Good evening everyone." Thor starts off. "We're all here today to celebrate the marriage of two of my good friends Bruce and Joy. Bruce, I know that you will be the best husband to Joy because you are always there for her and you never stop loving her for who she is. Joy can be a bit stubborn actually she is stubborn. You can just ask Bruce and Clint about that." Thor makes everyone laugh including me. "When Bruce first met Joy, I could tell that he was blown away by how beautiful she was. And to be honest, I think Steve and Tony was blown away by Joy. I know I sure was. I noticed the look on Bruce's face and it just said that I'm going to marry this girl one day and here it is." Thor motions over to Bruce and I. "Bruce you knew you were going to marry Joy. You did something that you believed you could do and keep following your dreams buddy." Thor pauses. "Joy, there have been times that you didn't know what to do but there have been times that you just wanting to tackle something or someone to the ground. There have been times that you just wanted to punch something. When you first met Bruce, I noticed you were sort of shy. You and Bruce ended up close friends and always in the lab together. I watched you fall in love with Bruce after your last boyfriend but I'm glad that you are with Bruce because you love Bruce even though he has gamma radiation and even though he may turn into a big green monster you still love for who he is. Joy, you're always there for him and you would jump in front of him if a bullet was shot at him." Thor gets his glass and raises it up. "Congratulations both of you on your marriage and I hoe you both a long and happy marriage together."
We all raise our glasses and then clap. The reception is over and Bruce and I go on our honeymoon to the Key West, Florida.