Central Park Walk

Bruce & I are walking around Central Park still talking about our favorite things for a bit.
"Bruce," I say looking at Bruce.
"Ya Joy," Bruce says looking back at me.
"This may sound odd but I feel safe around you."
Bruce stops walking which causes me to stop walking as well. "Are you sure Joy because I'm someone that you really shouldn't be messing with?"
"I'm sure Bruce because what you did for me when that guy wanted to hurt me just to get to my brother no other guy with have stood up for me like you did." Bruce leans in & kisses me which causes me to kiss him back since I do love him for him. "There's one more thing Bruce," I say when we pull apart. "I'm in love with you for who you are & I really don't care that you turn into the Hulk."
"So you don't care about the fact that I can turn into a big green monster?" Bruce asks.
"I don't care. I just want to be with Bruce Banner the amazing guy that I know," I say taking his hands into mine.
"Will you be my girlfriend?" Bruce asks.
"Yes I will be your girlfriend," I say smiling.
Bruce smiles & takes my hand into his as we start walking back to the Avengers Tower. "I hate to say this Joy but I kind of don't want the Avengers to know that we are together," Bruce says.
"Ok but you should know that if I don't tell Clint about our relationship then he may end up being a little upset," I say.