Waking Up In The Hospital

I wake up in the hospital. I look around the room & see Clint by my side asleep.
"Clint," I say.
Clint wakes up & looks over at me. "Joy," Clint says. "How are you feeling?"
"I hurt a bit but still fine," I say sitting up just a bit. "Where's Bruce? Is he alright?"
"Bruce is alright & he's at the Avengers Tower. He as been calling asking me if you're alright."
"You can tell him that I'm perfectly fine," I say.
"That's what I've been telling him so don't worry."
"What happened to the guy?"
"Curtis ran off & Tony & Steve chased after him."
"He wanted to get to you Clint," I say.
"I know that Joy but I'll make sure that he doesn't get to everyone that I love & that includes you," he says sitting down on the bed. "Guess what?"
"What?"
"That ex-boyfriend of yours Danny is now a doctor," Clint says.
"Ya he was going to school to become a doctor while we were together."
"Well the good thing is that he's not your doctor." Danny walks in. "What are you doing here Danny?" Clint asks.
"Joy's doctor left early so I am the one checking up on Joy tonight," Danny says walking over to me. "How have you been Joy?"
"I've been fine," I say. "How's that new girlfriend of yours?"
"Well Tammy & I broke up because she doesn't want to be with a doctor," Danny says.
"That's to bad," Clint says. "Don't think that you're going to be with my sister again."
"Clint please don't," I say.
"Well I'm just letting him know that I really didn't appreciate what he did to my little sister when she did nothing wrong," Clint says looking over at me.
"Don't worry Clint I wasn't going to ask her back out because she might have a boyfriend already," Danny says.
"Well I don't have a boyfriend Danny," I say.
"So you & Bruce Banner are not together?" Danny questions.
"No," I say.
"Well Joy you can get changed & you can leave to go back to the Avengers Tower," Danny says.
"Thank you Danny," Clint says walking behind Danny & closing the door.
"Clint do you really need to be in here?" I ask.
"You can change in the bathroom & if you need anything you can just tell me," Clint says.
"Alright," I say getting up.
"Here's you an outfit that I got out of your closet," Clint says handing me a bag of clothes. "I'm going to call Bruce to tell him that you will be coming home."
"Ok." I walk into the bathroom & change into the clothes that Clint brought for me.