Coffee Date With Bruce Banner

Bruce & I are walking down the street to the coffee shop. I look at Bruce & admire his face.
Bruce has his hands in his pockets so I put my arm around his arm. Bruce looks over at me & smiles.
Once we get to the door of the coffee shop Bruce opens the door & lets me go in first. Bruce walks in behind me & we walk up to the counter.
"What can I get you two today?" Michael asks.
"I would like a black coffee please," I say.
"A latte for me please," Bruce says. Bruce & I wait for our beverages.
"Bruce, I don't want anything to happen to you," I say.
"And nothing will happen to me Joy," Bruce says. "I will be right here for you & right here by your side."
"You promise?"
"I promise you that I will no matter what," Bruce says.
"Here's your coffee & your latte," Michael says.
"Thank you," Bruce & I say.
"You're welcome," Michael says going to help out another customer.
Bruce & I walk outside. "Is there anything else that you want to go do Joy?" Bruce asks.
"No not that I'm aware of," I say sipping my coffee.
"Are you sure?"
"We can take a walk around Central Park."
"Ok we will go have a walk around Central Park."
Bruce & I walk to Central Park. While on the way we talk about our favorite things to do other then science & being in the lab. Bruce & I end up getting to know each other better & I start to fall in love with him.