The Meeting With Danny

I make it to the park in Washington D.C where I am going to meet Danny.  I walk along the path and I notice Danny with two other men.
"So you wanted me to come alone but you got to have back up?" I ask as I got nearer.
"Well Joy, I know that Bruce and Clint can come so why not?" Danny states.
"They know to give me space and to not underestimate me."
"Really?" Danny asks. "Because the last time I knew you were in the hospital and Bruce said that you weren't going to leave his sight."
"That was then and things have changed Danny," I say.  I look around the park and I see that we are in the secluded area of the park. "Why did you want me to meet you Danny?"
"Because you are a good way for me to get to Tony Stark that's why."
"What do you want with Tony?" I ask.
Danny walks closer to me. "He took something very precious to me and I want something precious from him."
"I'm nothing special to Tony. But you will be taking something precious from Bruce and Clint."
"I know but you're still on the same team as Tony Stark and he sort of considers you as his little sister. The Avengers; other then Bruce if course considers you as a little sister."
My phone rings and it's Bruce. I ignore the call and make it go to voicemail. Danny crosses his arms. "Aren't you going to take that?" He asks.
"No I'm not," I say. "Because I don't want to deal with them at the moment."
I pull a knife out and throw it at one of the men behind Danny. I get my gun out and shot the other and point it at Danny.
"Don't you move!" I shout at him. I press a button on my shirt and the suit I use for combat comes on. 
I tap my wrist so that the Avengers know where I'm at.