Down In The Lab Pt.II

I start working on my suit again so I can be able to be comfortable & not look like Nat. I apply so hidden weapons for when they are needed & I apply a fabric that can keep me cool for when it's hot out so I don't get all hot & sweaty.
I finish the suit. "How is the suit coming along Joy?" Bruce asks.
"It's actually finished Bruce," I say.
"Really?" Bruce walks over to see it. "It doesn't look like it will fit you."
"It will don't worry OK Bruce."
"OK. I can't believe that you already finished it."
"Ya well if I need to make any changes to it I will no matter how long it will take me."
"Very determined aren't you?"
"I am Bruce. Determination is a good quality in me or at least one of them." I smile at Bruce.
"I got to say I like your determination."
"Really?"
"Ya when you start things you make sure you get it done even if you don't get any sleep & when you're done you get excited sometimes. That's why I like your determination."
"You make it seem you like me in general Bruce."
"I'm just trying to get to know you first."
"You're not denying that you like me Bruce." I smile at him again.
"Do you want me to go get you a coffee?"
"I can get one myself."
"I know but do you want me to get one for you?"
"Sure. I'll just take if black."
"Ok I'll be back with coffee."
"Ok I'll be down here."
Bruce leaves & I start to work on something else.
I am so focused on my new project that I don't realize Bruce came back in.
"Now you're working on something else?" Bruce asks making me jump. Bruce noticed I jumped. "Sorry I scared you."
Bruce hands me my coffee. "It's ok Bruce," I say taking a sip of coffee.
"What are you working on this time?"
"I'm just going to see where this takes me."
"Ok I hope it turns out to be a good thing."
"Me too."