Clint's Decision

We get back at the Avengers Tower. I walk into the conference room with the others.
"So," Tony says and he looks at me. "You did a good job Joy."
"Thank you," I say sitting down surprised.
"You're welcome," Tony says. "So, Bruce are you ready?"
"Ready for what, Tony?" Bruce asks Tony sitting beside me and putting an arm across the back of my chair.
"Marriage."
"Ya I can't wait to marry the love of my life," Bruce says smiling. 
I smile at him and look over at Clint. I notice that somethings wrong. "Clint what's wrong?" I ask him.
Clint looks up at me. "Nothings wrong Joy," he says and walks out of the room.
"I'm going to see what's wrong," I say getting up and following him.
I find Clint at the end of the hall. I walk up to him. "Clint please tell me the truth," I say.
Clint turns to me. "Joy, do you promise to stay safe and to try nothing stupid?"
"Ya why?" I start to get worried about what he will say next.
"I'm going to not be an Avenger anymore. I will be with Laura and the kids."
"Ok just keep them safe."
"They will be safe don't worry Joy." Clint walls up to me and gives me a kiss on my forehead. "I'm sorry if I'm not at your wedding. If I'm not I want you to know that I love you and I wish you the best. I know that Bruce will take good care of you." Clint walks away.
I start to tear up. I walk back to the conference room with the others. They see me walk in and see that I have tears in my eyes.
I turn and walk back out of the room and go to the gym. I get my gym clothes on and go to a punching bag and start punching the bag.
I hear the door open. I stop and go over by the wall and sink to the floor.
Bruce sits down by me. "Something's wrong,"  Bruce says.
"Clint decided to leave the Avengers," I say. "He told me before he left." I look up trying not to cry. "I feel like it's my fault that he left."
Bruce moves to his side to where he's facing me. He puts a strand of my hair being my ear. "It's not your fault baby," he tells me. "It's not your fault at all."