Back Home

I walk into the lobby with Clint. I look up to see Natasha & a happy Bruce. Natasha comes up to me & hugs me.
"I'm glad that you're alright Joy,"she says. "All of us have been worried about you."
"Clint here only mentioned that Bruce was worried but seemed to have forgotten about the rest," I say.
Bruce walks up to me. "I guess you can say I was the one that was really worried because it felt like I failed to protect you," Bruce says.
"Don't bet yourself down Bruce," I say. "I'm here alive & if you didn't help I probably would be dead & you guys would be planning my funeral right now. So with that thank you so much Bruce." I hug him.
Bruce wraps his arms around me to hug me back. "Bruce, are you dating my sister?" Clint asks.
"No Clint," Bruce says. "Joy & I are just really close friends."
"Ok but if you two get together I want to know about it."
"Ok Clint but don't worry," I say.
"I got to worry about you because you seem to attract danger," Clint says.
"Whatever. I'm going to my room to lay down & possibly sleep for like two hours then go down to the lab & not sleep for a good 3 days." I walk up to my room.
Once I get to my room I instantly lay down on my bed & fall asleep. Once I close my eyes my nightmares start to creep up on me.