Chapter 2- "arrogant"

Y/N's POV
"Hello?" I asked. "Hi, I'm Tzuyu. I heard you wanted a robot?" A girl asked. "Yeah.." I replied slowly. "Why do you need a robot?" Tzuyu questioned.

"I'm a billionaire I don't need to give explanations, money talks, baby." I answered, fiddling with a pen at my desk. She clicked her tongue, she seemed annoyed.

"Hm. Aren't you just such a nice lad." She said sarcastically. "I can tell your being sarcastic." I answered. "Naw, dip Sherlock." Tzuyu said. "Well, for your information I'm a great person." I stated. "Really? I couldn't tell over your bratty attitude." She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Do you want to make me a robot or not?" I sighed. "What's in it for me?" She asked. "1 million dollars." I told her. I expected her to gasp but she laughed. "What do you take me as? An idiot? You're. A. Billionaire. Like you said money talks, baby." She replied.

I sighed. "How much do you want?" I asked. "24 million." She stated.

"Why so exact?"

"It's the amount of money to make my own modeling agency, I'm sick and tired of working for a company that doesn't pay me half as much as I should be earning."

"You're a model?"

"Yeah."

"Woah, brains and beauty, I like that."

TZUYU's POV
I started blushing uncontrollably. Sana who was by my side, smirked. "Someone has a crush on you~~." She whispered. I elbowed her for her to be quiet. "Yah!" She answered rolling her eyes.

"So are you going to pay me the 24 million?" I asked. He thought about it, for a few seconds. "Fine, but you have to come and live with me." He stated. Both my eyes and Sana's widened.

"You know so you can charge the robot when needed and things. Just something professional." He explained. I sighed. "Deal." I agreed.

"I'll send you my address, you have one week to move in." He said, hanging up.

I gave Sana her phone back and I walked inside the living room to join the other girls who where already cuddled together watching a movie.

"Hey, girlies!" I said, walking in with my onesie on. "Hey, Tzuyu!" They all greeted. "What took you so long?" Jeongyeon asked. "I got asked to move in by a billionaire." I sighed. "What!?!?" They all asked. "It's not what it sounds like." I laughed.

I went to sit down by Jihyo and she played with my hair while we watched the movie.

I tried to concentrate on the movie but I couldn't get that guy out of my head! He was so arrogant but it was intriguing to meet someone that didn't always agree with me. Well, I guess I'll have to wait and see if he can get any more annoying.

Will Tzuyu be able to get you out of her head?
____________________________________
Author's Note- "helloooooo again it's not the most interesting chapter but I promise it will get better, I'm just trying to explain some main details and then the exciting stuff will happen! Btw this is my first time writing Twice ffs so if you guys have any constructive criticism or suggestions make sure to comment them, I'd appreciate that a lot. Thank you so much for reading, baiiiiiiiiiii (〃ω〃)"