Chapter 26- "realization"

TZUYU's POV
I woke up, my head was throbbing. I tried to touch it, but quickly realized my hands were tied behind my back. I was tied to a chair, in front of me was a man sitting crossed legged as he stared at me. I looked away quickly, staring at the dirty concrete floor. After a couple seconds, I looked back up for a nanosecond realizing there were two body guards behind him.

"Look who woke up! Sleepyhead." The man said tauntingly. He looked very familiar, yet I couldn't remember where I had seen him.

"Do you know why you're here?"

I shook my head, still staring at that spot of floor.

He suddenly stood up and started walking towards me, making me scoot as far as I could into my chair, I continued looking at the floor. As he stood in front of me, he leaned down and grabbed my chin. Forcing me to look at him.

"Because you're little boyfriend can't keep his word."

I looked up at the man's face, my eyes widened. He chuckled. Realization hit me like a truck, this man was Y/N's boss. Y/N's life wasn't on the line, it was never on the line, my life was the one in danger. So then.. why did he care so much about solving this if he wouldn't get hurt?

"Call him." The man let out, sharply, interrupting my train of thought. He motioned his hand to one of his body guards, who handed him my phone. He turned it on and dialed Y/N's number, placing the phone on my ear.

Y/N's POV
My phone started ringing, at first I was scared that it was my boss but it was just Tzuyu. What does she want? Doesn't she see that I'm doing this for her, if I didn't care about her I would've given up on this robot a long time ago.

I didn't answer. "No, Tzuyu. I'll talk to you when this is all over. I'll talk to you when I know you'll be safe." I thought out loud.

I put my phone back in my pocket, and continued walking towards the place we had agreed to meet for the exchange.

Nearing the spot, I stopped in my tracks. There was an alley, and I could see some teenage guys standing near a big green dumpster.

As I approached them I stopped, and acted surprised. "Wow! You guys are twins?" I asked one of the guys, the one holding the robot's tied wrists.

They looked around at each other, confused. I pointed at the dumpster and then at the guy. "You guys are twins aren't you!" The guy's expression hardened. "No, we're not twins." He mocked.

"Oh, I'm sorry. It's just, you're both trash so I couldn't tell the difference. My bad."

He let go of the robot, leaving the job of holding her to his friend, he walked up to me and tried to push me against the wall, holding one fist above my face and using the other to grab on to my shirt.

I pushed his fist away easily, pushing him to the floor, I turned to the other guys to see if any of them wanted to try me.

"Where's the money?"

"Give me the rob- I mean girl, first."

They pushed the robot harshly towards me, it was about to fall but I caught her. There were "ou's" from the guys. Which made this whole thing funnier because they probably think this is my girlfriend or something, they have no clue she's just a heap of metal.

I handed them a suitcase, and they went to open it. "Wait, don't open it yet. Until I leave, it makes me sad seeing my hard earn money being taken away."

They were skeptical, but nodded. I walked away with the robot, my hand holding her close to me, in a type of one sided side hug.

After we turned the corner, I started running motioning the robot to follow me.

GUY's POV
After they left, we slowly opened the suitcase. It. Was. Empty. Oh, he's dead.

How will Y/N keep himself, the robot and Tzuyu safe when two groups of dangerous people are after him? Continue reading to find out...
____________________________________
Author's Note- "wasupppppp! I haven't updated in so long and I'm so sorry, I've been so busy! But now with the whole quarantine thing I've had more time to write. Thank you guys so much for reading. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, byeeeeeeeee!"