happy ending

TZUYU's POV
There were too many emotions to process all at once, I was mad and I wanted to cry, but at the same time I was scared.. what if he died?

My train of thought was lost after I heard a loud bang coming from the basement door, suddenly police men rushed in followed by doctors and nurses, and behind all of them came the robot. She was probably the one who called them.

They carried him to the ambulance, and they told us that one of us could come with them, while the other would go do their testimony.

I really wanted to go with Y/N but I was really mad at Y/N's boss, I wanted to see him rot in jail, and if my testimony was going to achieve that then I'd be willing to do that.

"I'll go. Lily, take good care of Y/N.." I told her before seeing the ambulance speed off.

I was taken to the police station, where I gave my testimony, it was a lot to go through so I hadn't realized that I had spent half an hour talking.

After I finished, they let me go and I took a cab to the hospital where I found Lily sitting impatiently in the waiting room.

"Has he come out yet?" I asked, sitting down next to her while I held my purse on my lap.

"No, they took him to the emergency room and said they'd let me know when we can go see them but they still haven't come out yet."

Suddenly I got the urge to cry, the weight of the situation was finally sinking in. He could be dead.

Lily noticed my slight sobbing and enveloped me in her arms, letting my head rest in her opposite shoulder.

"Everything is going to be okay. He'll be fine, I promise." She assured me, slowly stroking my hair.

Something about Lily was soothing, she was like mom.

I nodded, wiping the tears away, as she let me go because the doctor came out calling Y/N's name.

We stood up, and rushed to the doctor.

"Are you guys the family or friends of Y/N?"

We both nodded. I reached out for Lily's hand before the doctor started talking to us, she took it and held it right as if to reassure me everything will be alright.

"There were very slim chances of him surviving." He said, looking through the papers on his clipboard. "But somehow he defied all of our expectations and now he's laughing and talking in his room. You guys can go see him now." He told us before leaving.

I heard Lily sigh, relieved. She squeezed my hand, "see I told you he'd be okay."

All I could do was smile, as we both ran to Y/N's room. Sure enough he was in their telling jokes to the nurses and doctors, you could've never told that he had just been shot.

"YAH! KIM Y/N!" I yelled, he looked up at me shocked. "IF YOU SCARE ME LIKE THAT ONE MORE TIME.." I yelled as I went over and hugged him, not finishing my statement.

He hugged my back, giving me a small peck in my cheek and wiping my tears away. Lily gave him a hug too, before sitting down in a chair next to his bed.

"Y/N, you idiot! Why did you chose yourself?!"

He thought about it as he took a glass of water from the bedside table, he took a small sip of it before answering.

"I life without you two would be meaningless so.. I'd rather it be me."

I slapped his arm. "Don't say that. What would I do if you died?"

He grinned. "But I didn't."

A FEW DAYS LATER
"Hurry up, Y/N! We have to leave to meet Lily at the café! Aren't you ready to leave this hospital?!" I asked him, shoving all his things in a grocery bag.