Chapter 9- "late night"

TZUYU's POV
We walked slowly as we entered the house, it was quiet, too quiet. "I'll go order the parts I need, can you make some popcorn, you know, for the sleepover." I asked, excitedly. Y/N chuckled. "Yeah, sure. Here's my credit card, you know for the parts." He told me handing over his card.

I nodded, feeling a bit bad for taking it. I ran to my room and quickly made the transaction online, and when I came back I saw that Y/N was sitting on the couch with a bunch of pillows and blankets, with a bowl of popcorn in his hands, as he scrolled through Netflix, trying to find a movie to watch.

I ran and sat next to him, as I got under all the blankets, I sat there watching him scroll through the large list of movies. "Why didn't you ever have a sleepover?" He asked. "Um, when I was little I wasn't the best at making friends, up until high school I was just the weird kid, who had no friends." I sighed.

"Oh." Y/N sighed. "Then I met my best friends in high school... and they truly changed my life. Without them I wouldn't of had the courage to become a model." I explained. "Well, just saying I'm not just your friend." He stated.

"Huh?" I asked. "I'm yOuR hUsBaNd." He laughed. "Hello, Mr. Chou." I giggled. "Hi, Mrs. Kim." He chuckled. "Can we please just pick a movie to watch?" I asked, impatiently.

"What do you want to watch?" Y/N asked still scrolling. "Umm... play like a documentary or something." I told him. "Ughhh, you're so boring!" He complained.

"And you're not?"

"Well, I'm a lot less than you are."

I squinted my eyes at him. "Fine, than what do you want to watch." I asked. "You." He replied, intensely staring at me. I rolled my eyes. "This is the worst sleepover ever."

"How would you know? You've never been to one." I asked. "Actually I have, but just sleeping is no fun when you have a roommate! That's why sleepovers were made." I replied smiling.

"So what do you really want to watch?" I asked. He didn't reply, instead he started playing an old movie about a guy in a truck who was being chased by another guy in a semi truck. It was 2 hours of chasing but I actually really liked the movie.

I looked over at Y/N, he was staring at the TV. This had been the guy that I was so annoyed about. This was the guy I hated so much for being arrogant. How had he changed so much? Why do I feel like, I like him... when I used to hate him..
____________________________________
Author's Note- "hiiiiiiii, again I'm sorry for the late update I've been soooo busy, like I barely have time to breathe lol, and then with school starting and stuff, I literally still don't have my supplies ;-;. Anywaysssss thanks for reading, I love ya, byeeeeeee"