Chapter 27- "gun"

TZUYU's POV
They took the phone away from me, and dialed Y/N's phone number one more time.

"If he doesn't answer this time, you'll be the one to pay for his faults," his boss chuckled, motioning one of the bodyguards towards me. He pointed a gun at my head. I grew stiff, I could feel my whole body trembling.

They put the phone back in between my ear and my shoulder. My body shook and trembled, I repeated the same two words in my head. "Please answer."

The phone started ringing, a sign that the phone call had gone through, suddenly the ringing stopped, it was lead to voicemail. My teeth chattered uncontrollably, I sighed closing my eyes.

Y/N's POV
We ran until we couldn't, well until I couldn't. I felt like I was dying while trying to catch my breath, the robot just stared at me.

"Do all humans get tired so easily?" She asked, blinking a couple of times.

"Yes." I lied. I knew very well that I was just out of shape, but she didn't know that and I wasn't going to tell her.

I lead her into a clothing store, and told her to pick something. She came back in a Spider-Man suit. I face palmed.

"That's not what I really had in mind," I sighed, looking around. I found a black dress, I gave it to her and she ran to the dressing room to put it on.

I figured that a dress would be different enough from the sweater and jogging pants she was wearing, that way if we bumped into the kidnapper guys, they wouldn't recognize us. I put on a black suit with a yellow tie.

She came out, she looked nice. I fixed her hair in a way that would fit the outfit. My thinking was that, we'd look like a rich couple, and maybe even look older, no one would recognize us.

I took out my phone to take a picture of her, to show Tzuyu the great job I'd done at styling her.

After taking the picture, I saw that I had a missed call from Tzuyu. This time I did call her back, but there was no reply. I tried a couple more times, and final she picked up.

"Oh my goodness, Tzuyu! I won't believe what happened! I got the robot back!"

There was an odd pause at the other end of the phone. "That's delightful, Y/N. You finally accomplished something," a man's voice spoke.

That was my boss' voice, I had no doubt of it but what was he doing with Tzuyu's phone.

Is Tzuyu okay?
____________________________________
Author's Note- "I can explain i promise, nvm i truly can't. I don't know why i can never keep an update schedule like i haven't updated in like 2 weeks i think or more. Anyways, *laughs nervously* I'd like to thank you guys for getting this book to 6K! I know it's been at 6K for a while now bUT i still wanted to say thank you since I didn't when it hit 6K, bUt yEah! Thanks for reading and voting! Baiiiii."