Chapter 12-"tzuyu's secret"

He turned around with an expression I had never seen on his face before.
___

Y/N's POV
"ARE YOU CRAZY?" I asked her. "What?" She asked, looking confused. 'That could've been them. They could've hurt you.' I thought, hesitating to say anything outloud. That moment of hesitation made Tzuyu suspicious. "Who was that?" She asked. "No one. Just whenever someone comes to the door, go into your room and work on the robot. Don't hug me like that in public." I told her.

She squinted her eyes at me as if she didn't understand, she also seemed hurt in a way. Tzuyu rolled her eyes. "this is what I get. this is what I get for liking someone." She mumbled as she went into her room, slamming the door behind her.

Now that I think about it, what I said did sounded really bad, it sounded like I was embarrassed to be seen with her, but it's not that. I just want her to be safe, she has no idea what my boss could do to her if he found out I liked her.

'It's for her own good.' I reassured myself, sitting back down to watch the remainder of the movie. As I sat there watching the movie I would glance at Tzuyu's room every few minutes, worried for her.

After the movie was over, I went into the kitchen and made her something to eat. I made her some pancakes, eggs, and a fruit salad with whipped cream on top. I made a smiley face on her pancakes with banana pieces. I also got her a nice cold glass of milk.

I put it all on a tray and walk to her room. I knocked the door, and there was no answer. "Tzuyu, it's me. I made you something." I told her. She sighed, an annoyed sigh, but told me to come in.

I excitedly opened the door and walked in. She was laying on her bed, under all the covers just staring at the ceiling.

"I made you breakfast!" I exclaimed, placing the tray on her lap after she sat up. "You didn't eat anything and I was worried, so I made you breakfast." I told her, sitting down on the bed.

"phftt-. Thanks Mom." Tzuyu stated, giggling. "Mom? it's Mr. Mom to you." I told her.

I smiled, as she ate her breakfast, and while she was eating the last of her pancakes the doorbell rang. She looked up at me remembering what I had said, slowly chewing.

I walked to open the door and was greeted by the mailman, he gave me a package and told me to sign a paper. I did and I walked back to Tzuyu's room with the box.

When she saw me enter the room with the box, she jumped up excitedly almost knocking down the tray which was on her lap. She hurried to open the box and happily took out a small metal piece that looked like a screw.

"this is what you were excited for?" I chuckled. Tzuyu nodded smiling. "Tzuyu."

She looked up at me. "I'm sorry if what I said, made you feel like I was embarrassed to be seen with you. It's not that, it's just I'm worried about your safety." I told her.

"What do you mean?" She asked. "Y-y-you'll find out eventually.." I told her in a sad tone.

She looked down for a moment. Then looked up at me and smiled. "It's okay, we all have our secrets. Including me." She replied grinning, as she left the room with the tray, which I imagined she was going to put in the kitchen.

What was this secret Tzuyu had? Did it have something to do with Y/N? Or is she hiding something worse? Continue reading to find out....
____________________________________
Author's Note- "helloooooooo. I'm sorry it took me long to update, I've just been so busy (and I'm sorry I always say that it's just true) but thank you guys so much for reading, I love you all so muchhhhh! Baiiiii!"