Chapter 7- "mysterious"

Y/N's POV
I woke up early, and made my way into Tzuyu's room. I saw that she was still sitting at her desk, sleeping. I poked her and she suddenly stood up with wrinkles on her face from laying down on the desk.

She blinked a few times, and looked over at me withe tired eyes. "Y/N.." she groaned, rubbing her face. "come on, Tzuyu. I'm taking you out to eat breakfast." I stated. Her eyes widened.

"I can't, I don't have cash on me." She answered. "It's on me." I told her. "Yeah, since you've always been rich, you can just go to restaurants and eat anytime you want, right?" She asked, stretching.

"No. Actually up until recently I was struggling with money." I answered. "Oh, I didn't know." She replied, walking over to sit on the bed. I followed her and sat next to her.

"Many people don't. It's just I did something really bad, in order to get money for my mom's surgery. But it was enough to pay for that, and get me the lifestyle I have today... it's just I feel really bad for what I did." I sighed.

"What did you do?." She whispered. "It's better if you don't find out." I told her. The room got quiet. "Well, get ready so we can go and eat. I'm starving!" I said, standing up.

She nodded keeping a confused expression on her face, as I left and closed the door behind me. It took her only a few minutes to get ready and we instantly headed outside.

I walked past the garage, and into the street, Tzuyu stopped. "Aren't we taking the car?" She asked, pointing over to the garage. "No, I thought it'd be romanti—, I mean refreshing to go on a walk." I told her, blushing after my mix up.

I could see her cheeks turn red but only for a second, as she ran to catch up with me. The restaurant wasn't far from here, so I think we would get there in time for breakfast.

It was a really pretty day, and Tzuyu and I had fun just looking at the beautiful sights on our walk, that it seemed like a quick walk when in reality we had been walking for half an over hour.

As we entered the restaurant, we found a nice spot and sat down. A waiter, came by to ask us what we would like. "I would like, the 3 piece pancakes. But can you decorate them like Mickey Mouse?" Tzuyu asked, her eyes were glistening with hope. "Yes, Miss." He replied. She smiled, satisfied. And looked over at me, and noticed that I chuckled.

"My dad, would always bring me to this restaurant when I was little and I always used to get this... it's just a way to remember him.." Tzuyu replied, her eyes a bit red. "I'm not judging you. It's just you're adorable." I answered. "I'll get a Minnie Mouse shaped pancakes, please." I said, turning to the waiter.

"Yes, sir." He replied, as he walked off into the kitchen of the restaurant. When he came back, he was accompanied with our breakfast. "Thank you." Tzuyu and I said in unison.

He started to leave but then came back a few seconds later. "I'm sorry for interrupting you two, it's just I wanted to tell you guys, that you are a cute couple." He stated. "Tha-." I started to say. But got interrupted by my phone which began to ring.

"I'm sorry, I need to take this." I replied, standing up and walking outside.

TZUYU's POV
I followed Y/N with my eyes as he walked out of the restaurant to go answer a mysterious call. What was he doing behind my back? He had told me that it was better for me not to know about his job and he gets these weird calls, that he acts super secretive about.

What is going on? Well, whatever it is. I'll find out.
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyyyyyyyy, I'm so sorry for the late update I've been so busy, but to make up for it I made this chapter longer than most chapters. I hope you guys liked today's update! Thanks for reading I love yaaaaaa, byeeeeeeeee!"