Chapter 16- "promise"

CONTINUED FLASHBACK (Y/N's POV)
My eyes widened. He wasn't bluffing. He went through with it. He had Lily.

I quickly texted back. "Don't you dare do anything to her." I told him. "You better come down here quick if you want Lily to be okay, I'd be a shame that something would happen to such a pretty little lady." He texted.

I ran to his office and ran down to the basement. And sure enough he was there. Lily tied up in the corner, she had bruises on her arms. And for each purple spot I saw, I got more mad.

"WHAT KIND OF PSYCHOPATH ARE YOU?" I yelled. "The right kind." He replied, a smirk on his face. "Oh and about Lily, since you're dating her and whatever. You get to pick her destiny." He replied, grinning.

I looked over at her, her face was evidence she was terrified. "Option 1- She becomes a worker here. For life. No pay, no benefits, no anything. Well except housing and food of course. But she can't go outside or anything, she stays here and never leaves. Sort of like beauty and the beast. Except I won't be like that idiot who fell for her then let her go." He explained, smirking.

"Or of course option 2, she dies." He finished.

I looked over at Lily, her face was pale. Her eyes full of tears, she looked up at me. "What's the point of living if I can't live." She told me, as she started crying. "No." I told her.

"She'll work here." I told him. "Lovely!" He replied, his grin widened. "Y/N don't do this to me. I can't do it." She stated. I leaned close to her. "I'll be back for you." I told her.

He grabbed her wrist and started pulling her up the stairs. "You promise?" She asked. By this point he had already pulled her halfway up the stairs. "I promise." I yelled, so she'd hear me.

After that she appeared in commercials for the company, and in interviews for the company, everyone loved and looked up to "the cheerful worker", I was the only one that knew the truth.

Will Y/N keep his promise towards Lily? Or will he forget this life saving promise? Continue reading to find out...
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyoooo, in this chapter Tzuyu doesn't even like say anything and I'm sorry but she'll appear later on, I just wanted to explain Y/N "secretive" past. Because he's gone through a lot. Anyways thank you guys so much for reading! I love you guys soooo much byeeeee! Btw I just wanna say that I cried while writing this chapter, idk why I just did. Well byeeeeee!"