Chapter 13- "deja vu"

3 DAYS LATER (Y/N'S POV)

I hadn't talked that much with Tzuyu after that, she had just spent time in her room. The only thing she came out of there for was for food. Finally on the third day, she silently walked out of the room with a disappointed expression.

"What happened?" I asked, loudly munching on popcorn. "it's just-." She started. At this point I was worried, had something gone wrong with the robot? "I finished it!" She exclaimed, quickly changing her expression. My worried face turned into a frown.

I was happy her hard work had paid off, but this meant she was one step closer to being out of my life. "What's wrong? Aren't you excited I finished?" She asked, a big smile on her face. "Of course.." I said, in a tone that didn't even make me believe it.

The doorbell rang, and she ran into her room. I felt bad, I had made her do that, but 'it's for her own good' I thought. I was sick of saying that to myself, when was it enough? I can't keep doing this to her.

She deserves to know the truth, but what if it costs her her safety.. I shook my head, I can't tell her. She can never know.

I opened the door, only to see the person that had caused all of this, and it wasn't even his assistant anymore. It was the boss.

"Hello, Y/N. I just came back, to check in. How's the robot doing?" He asked, coming into my house, not asking to come in. I slowly closed the door behind him.

"She built it. Now can you leave." I whisper-yelled at him. "Ah, well I have to meet the precious little girl who built the robot. Bring her out." He demanded. 'Phftt-. She's not a dog, what the heck?' I thought, but proceeded to do as he asked.

"Tzuyu, come out." I called. She shyly came out with a small smile on her face. He waved at her, and she waved back. "Aw, you're so adorable come here." He said, motioning her towards him. He hugged her, as I glared at him.

We both knew he hated her, yet this two face moron was acting so fake. "This is my boss," I told her as he finally let her go. She smiled, and looked over at me a glimmer of excitement at making eye contact with me. He seemed to notice.

He smiled, as he unwrinkled his suit. "Well, I'll be on my way." He finally said, after an awkward pause. Just before leaving he whispered something to me.

"Be careful. Don't forget what happened to, Lily."

A chill went down my spine. I hadn't forgotten, how could I forget.. after all it was my fault she was gone.

I looked over at Tzuyu, tears threatening my eyes. I can't let that happen again.

Who is this Lily girl? And why is Y/N so tense after she was mentioned? Continue reading to find out...
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyyyyyyy, I'm soooo sorry I hadn't updated it's just school has been so stressful and I've just had so much to do I'm so sorry, but like THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 1K READS OMGGGG THANK YOUUUU, and also steam feel special!(cause y'all make me feel special ;) )"