Chapter 28- "choose"

Y/N's POV
That was my boss' voice, I had no doubt of it but what was he doing with Tzuyu's phone.

I started running as fast as I could, the wind pressing against my face, making it hard to breathe. I noticed the robot was running too, but I stopped her.

"I can't risk you like that, you're the one they really want, you have to stay here until I know Tzuyu's safe, then we'll give you to them."

ROBOT's POV
I nodded, watching him continue running. Suddenly the same guys that kidnapped me, stopped him pushing him to the ground.

I ran to Y/N, trying to help him get up.

"Just go hide for now, I don't want you to get hurt."

I followed his orders, hiding behind a large tree. I walked everything, they kicked him, they punched him, until they got tired and when they did I watched them take out a knife, and insert it into him.

My eyes widened, after they had left I ran to him, falling to the ground as I tried to see if he was still was alive.

"Are you okay?"

"I'm fine, let's go find Tzuyu."

He's dying, yet all he cares about is Tzuyu. I motioned the people passing by, asking them to help me, all they could do was call an ambulance, at this point he was unconscious so he couldn't say no.

After arriving at the hospital, some men in all white clothes took him away, I was left in a big room with a bunch of people in it. A waiting room.

I sat down, next to an older man. "Why are you here?"

He seemed surprised that I had started a conversation, "My wife, she's been sick for a while but today it got especially bad, so we came here."

I nodded, "I hope she gets better."

After a couple more minutes of talking to the old man, the doctor came out calling Y/N's name out, I stood up.

"How is he?" I asked, walking up to him.

"Well, we were able to stitch up his wound quite nicely actually but, there was some internal bleeding although I don't think it will cause any harm to him if he rests until he gets better, since it wasn't a lot. If he got hurt again this badly, he could die."

I stood there silently, there was no way I could let Y/N go save Tzuyu, but Tzuyu was my creator and I know she makes Y/N happy, I didn't know what to do.

It was either risk losing Y/N or losing Tzuyu, they were both important to me. This is driving me crazy. I'm a robot. I don't have feelings, why am I so worried?

Which will the robot sacrifice? Will she be able to safe both of her creators/owners? If she lets Y/N go save Tzuyu will he come back alive?

Continue reading to find out...
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyoooo! Wassup? I'm literally like so tired right now, but I wanted to write this because I'm literally almost done writing this book we only have 2 more chapters left, and the two endings, btw I'm doing a sad ending and a happy ending so you guys can read whichever one you want or read both, personally I like both ending well one is really sad so I don't like it bUt I like how it turned out soo yeah thanks for readinggg, please vote! Baiiii!"