Chapter 22- "surprise adoption"

I hung up. I looked up at the robot, she looked just like a normal girl. Then out of nowhere in a serious tone she just says, "are those the guys who are going to surprise adopt me?"

I couldn't hold back the laughter. I chuckled as she looked at me with a confused expression. "What?"

"Nothing it's just, it was funny."

I walked to the fridge, poured myself a glass of milk drank it and started heading to my room.

"Goodnight." I told the robot.

"Goodnight,"

Suddenly I heard her talk.

"I wish Tzuyu would come back, I miss her."

"Me too, I wish she'd come back. I just wish that she'd listen to me and that she'd give me a chance to apologize and tell her I love her."

The robot's eyes glittered, before it sent me off to sleep. I did and at first I couldn't sleep because I was thinking about Tzuyu, but then I slept like a baby.

Little did I know that, that night I wasn't the only person thinking about Tzuyu.

ROBOT's POV
Y/N had said that he wanted Tzuyu back, Tzuyu said that whoever I am left with is my master so I'll make my master happy by bringing Tzuyu back.

I walked towards the door and opened it slowly, I slipped out the door making sure not to wake Y/N. Then I realized I didn't know where Tzuyu lived, but realized I could always track her phone.

I did and started walking towards her house. It had been a couple of minutes since I left the house, and I still hadn't gotten there. Suddenly a man whose name was Jacob Winters, came up to me. At first I couldn't tell who he was because it was dark outside so my face detector couldn't pick up his face but after getting a good look at him, and then the records of the world, I knew it was him.

"Miss aren't you cold? Here take my jacket!"

I pushed it away, gently. "It's fine Mr. Winters! I'm incapable of feeling any kind of pain or discomfort."

He seemed creeped out by two things the fact that I knew his name and the fact that I couldn't feel pain. He walked away slowly, and turned back a couple of times as if to see if he had just been hallucinating.

I took a few steps, forward but then encountered a huddle of boys, by my appearance I looked their age, but they would've never knew that I was created a few days ago.

"Hey, girl."

"Hello, boys."

"You wanna go check out the puppies we have in our van." One said, pointing at a white vehicle parked a few houses down.

"I don't believe you understand, I am trying to get to a Tzuyu's house, plus only humans are fazed by things like puppies."

Their eyes widened, but one of them grinned.

"Oh really you're on your way to see Tzuyu?"

"Yes really."

"Us too! You want a ride?"

I nodded, surprised by the kindness of these human boys. They took me into the van and they started driving.

what could happen next???
____________________________________
Author's Note- "okay so I had been procrastinating on updating this story right? Because I thought I had to write the whole chapter and I didn't really know what to write bUT THEN I come on the story and see I have like a full on written draft, just ready to publish aT thIs mOmEnt I rEalIzEd iM aN iDIoT. BrO I literally could of updated like a weeks agOoOoO. I'm mad at myself now smh. Anyways I hope you're having a nice day! Bye now lol"