sad ending

TZUYU's POV
My heart stopped beating for a second, I never thought things would get to this, all of the moments we spent together flashes before my eyes, as tears rolled down my face.

I looked over at Lily, and to be honest I felt really bad for her, she really seemed to love him and she hadn't seen him in so long, and now the second time she seems him after like 7 years, he's shot and he's laying on the floor, dying.

"YOU BASTARD! YOU KILLED HIM!" I yelled, my voice being drowned out by tears, as I tried to wiggle out of the ropes that were holding me down onto the chair.

"YOUR'E A SWINE, YOU DIRTY PIECE OF-." Lily started, also crying but she got interrupted.

"AND IF YOU TWO DON'T SHUT UP AND STOP CRYING, I'LL KILL YOU TOO!" He yelled back, kicking the bottom of my chair out of frustration.

I tried to lower my sobs, but every time I looked at Y/N, they just grew louder.

A couple minutes went by, when suddenly I heard a loud crash coming from upstairs, the door had been kicked down, and police men were coming down with guns in their hands.

Seeing everything that was going on, they arrested both the bodyguard and Y/N's boss, a group of doctors and nurses came in behind them, and behind them the robot came. She had called the police. All the medical workers crowded around Y/N, after checking his pulse they quickly carried him into the ambulance and sped off.

The police men, untied us, and told us that's they were going to need our testimonies, in order to put Y/N's boss in jail for as long as possible, Lily and I just nodded before following them to the police station.

I told them everything I knew, from when Y/N had hired me all the way to when he got shot, trying to keep my tears from falling, after I testified Lily went inside and did her testimony briefly.

I sat impatiently next to Lily in the waiting room of the police station, she tried to act calm for my sake by I could hear her tapping her foot.

"Lily.. do you think he'll be okay?" I whispered, looking over at her hopefully.

"He has to be okay, he knows how much we care for him and he'll fight through.. he's strong." She replied in a soothing voice, her words were hopeful but the tears in her eyes didn't lie. She didn't think he'd be okay.

One of the policemen that had interrogated us earlier came out of the room, and walked towards us. "You guys can go now, go see you're friend in the hospital, they just called me and told me they have some news."

We took a cab all the way to the hospital that was on the other side of town, I looked at the car floor through the whole ride, but just before we got off I looked up at Lily.

"What if he died?" I whispered, my eyes swelling up with tears again.

"He didn't die."

"But what if he did? They never said if it was good news or bad news.. Lily-." Tears rolled down my face for the third time today, I reached for her hand.

She grabbed it, slowly pushing the hair out of my face, giving me a small smile. "Tzuyu, even if he did, which he didn't but even if he did, I'm here for you.. I haven't known you for long but I know we'll be good friends."

I nodded, as we walked inside. As soon as we walked inside we were greeted by the doctor, who's expression made my stomach drop.

"Are you guys Y/N's family or friends?" He asked, a sad tone in his voice.

Lily nodded, and I gripped her hand tighter, my head pounding in my chest a mile a minute.

"I'm sorry to inform you that, Kim Y/N passed away. I'm truly sorry." He said, and with that he walked away.

I let go of Lily's hand, I felt my whole world closing in on itself, as my heart broke into a million pieces. Questions were flooding my mind to the point where I couldn't even think straight. Why? How? What if?

At this point I wasn't even crying, my hands were shaking and everything seemed to be spinning, after a couple seconds of this feeling I felt my body hit the cold hospital floor.

After I don't know how long, I woke up a bit disoriented, I looked around the bright room and realized I was in my apartment.

Lily was sitting in the chair next to my bed, slightly sobbing, when she saw that I had woken up she quickly wiped away the tears, and stood up, sitting on the side of my bed.

"Are you okay?" She asked, placing the back of her hand of my forehead, checking to see if I have a temperature.

Seeing that I was fine, she walked out of the room and came back a few minutes later with a bowl of soup on a tray.

She set it on my lap, and watched me pick up the spoon slowly, pick up some of the soup and blow on it before putting it in my mouth.

"Is he really gone?" I asked, setting down my spoon.

"I'm afraid he is.." She let out sadly, motioning me to continue eating.

I did, but I just couldn't get all these questions out of my head.

"Why? Why didn't he kill me instead?"

"How? Weren't the doctors supposed to save him?"

"What if? What if the doctors had gotten there a couple minutes earlier?"

A single tear rolled down my cheek as I blew into another spoonful of soup, putting in my mouth, although at this point I wasn't hungry anymore.

A COUPLE YEARS LATER
"MOMMY!" Soyeon called out, from her room stomping into the living room where I was sitting next to Lily.

"What, honey?" Lily asked, lifting Soyeon onto her lap.

"Y/N keeps stealing my dolls." She pouted, glaring at the older boy entering the room. I looked up at him, Lily had named him after Y/N as a memoir to him, and he kind of looked like him, I smiled. Suddenly a thought sparked in my mind, if it hadn't been for the robot who knows what could of happened to me and Lily.. Those memories made me feel thankful, but a bit sad because I had sold her to a rich family a couple days after the incident. I shook all those thoughts away.

"Well, she deserves it because she keeps unplugging the computer!" He replied, sticking his tongue out at her.

Lily looked down at her daughter with a stern look, as she held her in her arms. The small little girl just giggled cutely, as she looked up at her mom.

"Ugh, what am I going to do with you two?" Lily sighed jokingly, pecking kisses all over Soyeon's rapidly. The girl laughed, as she squirmed because it tickled.

Suddenly, Lily's phone rang. "I have to take this." She said, setting her daughter down on the floor before walking outside.

I looked down at Sooyoung, she was looking a bit sad.

"What's wrong Soyeon?" I asked, sitting down next to her in the floor.

"My mommy left and now no one will play with me.." she said, a pout growing on her face.

"Aw, bring your dolls and I'll play with you." I smiled, pushing the small girl's hair out of her eyes.

Her face lit up as she ran to her room to get her dolls. I sat there, looking down at the carpet. I promised myself never to love anyone again, because they'll just get taken away from me like always, but seeing Lily's family, made me envy her a bit, if only Y/N was still here we could've had one too.

THE END.