Chapter 19- "bad feeling"

BOSS's ASSISTANT's POV
I was walking to Y/N's house to see how the robot was doing, and yes, I did this at midnight. The boss is an impatient man, let him be. Anyways, when I got there I heard some talking at the front of the house, so I hid and watched as a girl and a guy stood there.

Then all of a sudden they kissed, I looked closer. It was Y/N and that girl who was going to build that robot! "The boss is going to love this." I chuckled under my breath as I ran away.

Y/N's POV
When we went inside, we started watching TV but ended up falling asleep on the couch. I work up first, and noticed Tzuyu's head on my shoulder, it was  adorable but I couldn't help laughing at her face, I remember that she had been eating a cupcake last night so now her face was just smeared with chocolate frosting.

I slowly lifted her head off of my shoulder and walked to her room. Suddenly I heard a female voice mumbling, I thought it was Tzuyu at first but then I looked over my shoulder and saw she was still asleep.

I walked towards the room, cautiously. What if someone had snuck in? But when I arrived I saw the robot, built, and inspecting Tzuyu's room.

"Book." It said, pointing at a book. She crouched down. "Tzuyu, where are you? Tzuyu isn't underneath the bed." It said standing back up, a confused expression on its face. I got closer, and it turned, attacking my eyeballs with red light.

I flinched, but apparently it was just a face scan. "I'm sorry. I don't recognize you. Are you a friend of Tzuyu's?" It asked. "Yeah. Dang, you're pretty neat. You look like a real human." I told it.

"Thank you."

"Tzuyu did a good job on it."

"I'm sorry, Tzuyu says I should be respected and be called a her. Although I don't know what these labels mean."

I laughed. "That sounds like Tzuyu alright." Suddenly, Tzuyu came up from behind me, and smacked my arm playfully. "It was supposed to be a surprise!" She exclaimed.

I was happy that the robot was done, but then my stomach dropped. I'd have to give it to my boss, or I'd risk hurting Tzuyu, but was I really capable of betraying my country?

I've been thinking about asking Tzuyu to be my girlfriend but I was hesitant because I knew I would lose her after she knew the truth behind the robot. Although I knew this, I decided to go for it.. I should appreciate having her while I do.

TZUYU's POV
She went back to the living room and sat down on the sofa. I came and sat besides her, putting my head on her shoulder.

"Tzuyu."

"Hm?"

"Do you wanna be my girlfriend?"

She looked surprised, but smiled.

"Mhm."

I stood upright and smiled.

Then I put my head back on her shoulder

Then I put my head back on her shoulder. My smile faded, my happiness wouldn't last long, I had a bad feeling about it.

Hopefully Tzuyu will be able to forgive me..
____________________________________
Author's Note- "heyoooooo! Thank you so much for reading! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a long time it's just I've been so busy with school. But yeah thanks again luv ya uwu."