Chapter 15- "flashback"

Y/N's POV
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!" I yelled, looking at Tzuyu looking through my phone. She went pale. "I-I-I-can explain." She stuttered. "I don't want to hear it." I replied, harshly walking over and snatching my phone from her.

I looked down at it and saw the text from my boss and the pictures. The anger I had just felt towards Tzuyu vanished and was replaced with fear and sadness. I looked at the pictures, Lily smiling happily. I felt tears swell my eyes, and this time
I couldn't hold it in.

"Tzuyu, promise me something." I said in between tears. She seemed shocked, that I wasn't mad anymore. "What is it?" She asked gently. "Don't ever do anything that could harm you because of me." I asked. "Why are you asking me to promise you that?" She asked. "Just promise me." I told her, tears still falling down my cheeks.

"I promise." Tzuyu told me, still a bit confused. I hugged her.

FLASHBACK: 7th GRADE
"Y/N, I'm really sick. And I need surgery, so I'm going to move to Seoul, but you have to stay here." My mother told me. "But, Mom I'm not safe here." I told her. "You will, I promise." She told me, hugging me one last time before they took her away.

I stood there tears in my eyes, would I ever see my mother again?

"You have me, Y/N." Lily told me, hugging me. "Lily, I'd die if I didn't have you." I told her. "Oh, I know." She laughed.

"Promise you'll never leave me." I told her. "I promise." She said

FAST FORWARD A COUPLE YEARS: SENIOR in high school

"Y/N, you better stop messing around with that Lily girl. You need the money for your mom's surgery, plus you know what happens if you fail the mission." He threatened. I laughed it off, knowing he never kept his word.

My mission was to deliver some very sensitive information inside of a USB drive to some guy named Han-seok. Easy enough right?

I accidentally gave it to the wrong guy, no big deal right? Apparently not.

I stood outside of Lily's house waiting for her knowing she would come out and we could hang out for a bit, like always. The hours passed and nothing.

I checked my phone and that second I got a text message. Along with a picture.

"I think Lily likes it here."

____________________________________Author's Note- "Hello, wassup

Author's Note- "Hello, wassup. This chapter gave me a creepy vibe idk why. But yeah poor Lily. Love you guys byeeeeeee!"