Chapter 6

READ THIS NOTE BRO: This chapter is gonna be SHORT as HELL, sorry about that tho- looking at you TheFallenAngelHere.
I have to make this chapter super short due to me having to go to bed early so i can get up early cuz im gonna go get A R T S U P P L I E S tomorrow at hobby lobby so- yeah.
SorrY -w-''''''

____ 

Jay's POV

"We can't have anyone hurting our dear, sweet, sweet Y/N now can we?" I asked what I assume to be Y/N's mother.

"Who the hell -hic- are you?!" She drunken woman flailed aggressively in my grasp,
"No-one important to you that's for sure." I held her in a headlock with one arm and held the bottle I took from her in the other. I looked at Y/N, asking for permission, she nodded.
I smiled at her, "Thanks.". Smashing the bottle on the granite island, I hit her flailing mother with the broken bottle and dropped her nearly dead and bloodied body.

"Go grab a bag put some clothes in it as well as your 'outfit'." I told Y/N walking to the utility room(mudroom) and got cleaning supplies.

_____

Y/N's POV

I was scared but... Happy? honestly, I was ecstatic about the sight in front of me.
my step-mother laying dead on the kitchen floor of my childhood home.

"Go grab a bag, put some clothes in it as well as your 'outfit'," Jay said with air-quotes while walking to the utility room. I did as told and began walking upstairs, once in my room I grabbed my F/C backpack, setting it on my bed I grabbed the outfit Jay had given me, put it onto the bed.
 I opened my closet, grabbed my F/C hoodie, S/C shoes, and some black skinny jeans then put them on my bed as well. As I made my way to my desk Jay walked into my room, I grabbed the sketchpad that I use as a diary sometimes, my small tin of colored pencils and pens, glancing over at Jay, I saw him admiring my room, Art pinned all over my muted F/C room, the photos of me, him, Tim, Brian, and Alex covered a pinboard. My cat, Domino's, bed, dusty and used, lay next to my mirror leaned on the wall, and posters above my messy desk that's next to the window I fell from.

packing all the selected items into my backpack, I zipped it closed and looked to Jay.

"You have everything packed?" He asked,
"Yup," I said popping the 'p'.
"Alright, we're leaving."
"Okay." I followed him out the back door but I got stopped by meowing.
"Oh..." I looked at domino, sitting on the steps of the back door, looking at me sadly then back at Jay.
"What...?"
"Can she come? I don't want to leave her alone, who knows how long it'll be until someone comes and finds her?-" an image of my starved child laying dead flashed into my mind, "W-What if n-no one finds her? What if she dies of starvation?!" I start panicking and petting Domino a bit obsessively.

Jay looked at me, then at my cat, then back at me.
"... Fine- but don't expect me to look after her if something happens to you...!"
"Okay!" I smiled brightly hugging my cat then setting her on my shoulder, and her laying down across my shoulders like one of those animal scarves just- not dead-. 

Jay laughed a bit at my weird cat and turned around then continued walking into the woods, me following happily.

___________

I don't really know if this actually is short or I just put less mini paragraphs and I'm tripping.

Anyways I hoPE yOU lIke D iT. : )
(EDIT: I thought i posted this a few days ago but it apparently didn't I'm really sorry about that! I was gonna start working on a new chapter for tonight and saw that I haddent posted this one asaagayshagsui SOrYyY :(((( )