Chapter 14

I'm writing this in the bathroom rn. In the bathtub. BUT THAT'S NOT IMPORTANT *NERVOUS LAUGHTER*

______
Jay's POV

"Why would you try to make me smell that thing?" I said in disgust as I looked at the old jacket,
"Cause I wanted to mess with you.~" She replied hugged me from behind as I hand washed it in the kitchen sink.
I let out a heavy sigh, "TIM!" I called, wanting someone to get Y/N away from me for some space.

"Yeah?" Tim called from upstairs,
"Come hang out with Y/N!" I hated it when he hung out with her but I know she's really awkward around Brian and I want some alone time.

"Alright," He said already entering the kitchen, 
"Since it's late, Y/N, how about I bring you out 'hunting'?" he asked her.
"Alright! I'm always up for late-night walks," she replied following Tim out of the kitchen to who knows where.

____

Y/N's POV

"Go upstairs and get into your outfit, come meet me outside when you're ready to leave," he said patting my shoulder and walking towards the door.

I did as told and slipped on my mask before exiting the house, "So, where are we going?" I asked ready for Tim to lead the way.

____

Tim led up the same way I use to get to the house, "So, Y/N?"

"Yeah?" I replied,
"Do you know anyone, around here you... despise?" he asked, a little bit sinister if you ask me but that's okay.

"Well, there is one person on the top of my head, why?" I knew what he was going to say, I just wanted to confirm it.

he looked at my face, "You already know, I can tell."

"Anyways, who's that person?" He said facing forward again.
"Hailey(change if that's your name), Hailey Thomas."

We continued walking until we reached the tree line, "Lead the way, my dear.~" He said stepping aside, "Of course," I replied stepping ahead and walking to our destination.

__

once at Hailey's house, I looked into her bedroom window to see her peacefully sleeping in bed.
I turned to Tim, he nodded, I turned back and pressed my leather gloved palms onto the sleeping girl's window and pushed up(she was an old friend so Y/N knew how to sneak in).
I climbed into the now opened window and approached the girl, I placed a hand on the cheek of her peaceful face. Starring at her I remembered all the fun times we had together. And the betrayal.

I grabbed a rag from my pocket and harshly pushed it over her nose and mouth, her eyes shooting open. I put a finger up to the beak of my mask and watched her eyes fall closed again.
I put the rag back into my pocket and looked over to Tim, he was looking at some pictures on Hailey's wall, some with me in them but with my face scribbled and some with my face cut out.

I walked over to her old drawing desk and looked at all her drawings, I crouched down and grabbed a specific binder from the bottom drawer, opening it I was bombarded with old characters and designs she and I made during sleepovers. I looked at them all then ripped them out one by one then slammed down the binder on the floor.

"Easy kid! Her parents might wake up." Tim whisper-yelled at me,
"Don't worry, she's the only one here until next month, she told me her parents were in Tokyo for a business trip until September," I replied, my voice harsh.

"Alright," he said trusting my word.

I walked back to Hailey's now unconscious body and picked her up.
I brought her down to the basement, "Tim, get a chair from in the kitchen, please." I said opening the door under the staircase and bringing her down. Tim set a chair down in the most open place, I sat down the girl and went into a corner her dad would get tools and work at. I grabbed a rope then walked back to her, I tied her wrists together and to the chair and then one ankle to chair leg and the other ankle to the other chair leg. Tim proceeded to watch me from the staircase as I did what I pleased to the poor-but-not-so-innocent-girl.

I slapped her across the face as hard as I could and waited for her to fully wake up. She looked around confused then starred at me as I walked into the dimly lit area, "Hi, Eevee.~" I said as she stared, confused.
God, I was gonna enjoy this, "W-who are you?" she asked,
"Oh honey, you already know me! I can't beLIEVe you don't recognize someone you yourself backstabbed!" I put a hand to my chest and acted offended, lowering my hand I walked up to her and bent down to meet her gaze, "How about to help you figure it out, you finish the lyric!~" I said jumping up happily when I mentioned the little game, "O-Okay," she said nervously.

I stepped back a bit, and began the song with missing words,
(Verbatim - Mother Mother)
 "I wear ____ Underwear
And when I go to strike a pose in my ____ mirror
I cross my legs just like a ____
But my libido is strong when a lady is near, yeah
What defines a ____ man ____ ?
Is it the boxer in the brief or a ____ ounce ____?
Nah, I'll tell you what a ____ loves most
It's a man you can ____ bust can also ____!~"

Finishing the weird song, I looked over to Hailey, her face showing that she figured it out.
"Y/N?" she questioned,
I gasped, "You guessed it!" I giggled and I acted as if she had won a carnival game,
"Why are you here? W-what are you going to do to me?" she asked, her eyes watering up.
"Simple!" I got really close to her face, "Make you feel exactly like you made me feel on that day, then once I have done that..." I straightened my back up so I could tower over her petite figure, "Kill you in the most gruesome way I can think of!~" I said, a crazed smile making its way onto my face.

______ 

AYE I'm sorry for the cut-off but I'm getting tired so I gtg to bed, but I'll pick this up tomorrow (but with Timmy tuner's POV uwu

Good day or night my like Creepers

awman