Chapter 18

OKAY IM SORRY THIS TOOK A WHILE BUT IT'S HERE- IT'S GONNA HAVE... NEAR RAPE I GUESS BUT NOTHING I C K Y HAPPENS- ATLEAST NOT T H A T- ICKY.

Y/N's POV

"Tim...?" I tilted my head, "What're you doing out here this late? I thought you said you and brian were gonna watch the news and make sur-" "Shut up," he said, cutting me off.

"Tim? Are you okay? You sound upset?" I asked concerned for him,

"Dammit Y/N! Do you know what your constant mood swings do to me?!" he yelled un-pinning me from the tree and putting his hands on his head.

"Mood swings?" I questioned, "Yes!"
"You'll be nearly losing your mind then immediately go back to being all soft and caring!" He yelled,
"Tim I-" He put a finger to the beak of my mask, "I never said it was bad...~" his sudden change of tone putting me slightly on edge.
"Wh-" again, getting cut off, I was pushed down onto the surprisingly soft grass, Tim pinning me down, his legs between mine.

"Now... before I go any further..." he took off our masks, "What do you see me as...?"
"one hundred percent honesty...",
"I see you as a great friend, you've always been kind of like a fatherly figure to me... but my friend!" I replied truthfully. "NO- I mean- okay..." he paused. "so what do you see Jay as..." he asked but more of said. 
"I- Well- I-I see Jay as my b-boyfriend-" I was slapped across the face, "NO! JAY STOLE YOU FROM ME! YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE MINE!" He yelled, 
"I don't know what you mean! I never did anything to you!" I yelled 

he unzipped my jacket and began to pull it off of me, "Since Jay refused to let me have you, I had to take you myself. So that's what I'm gonna do." He said as I began to struggle.

"Now now... I will be gentle... I promise.~", He held me still and looked into my panicked and scared eyes. liking his lips he moved down to my neck and didn't even bother finding my soft-spot and bit down on the side, right where I wouldn't be able to cover.
In response, I yelled out as I felt blood trickle down my neck and stain the pure grass beneath me, "TIM! STOP! I DON'T WANT THIS!" I screamed hoping to change his mind before anything else could happen but to no avail. 
He lifts his head up, blood making an obvious appearance on his lips, "Well, I do." he said as he put his hand on the brim of my jeans, "Tim... No. I-I don't want to! I don't love you!" I pushed at his chest helplessly as he unbuttoned my pants trying to pull them off while I held a death grip on them. 
"Let go." he demanded, "NO! NEVER! NOT FOR YOU ATLEAST!" I yelled, preparing myself to yell for help, not caring if someone found the one and only Crow getting molested in the woods.

He ripped my pants out of grip and stared down at my now shivering body. My face wet with tears, neck now covered in partially dried blood, and my legs clamped shut.
"SOMEONE HELP!" I yelled "ANYONE PLEASE! HELP ME!" I yelled as Tim slammed his hand down on my mouth and used his other hand to unbuckle his belt, ignoring his bear-like hands I continued to yell, my voice already hoarse from how loud I've been yelling, "SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!"

"ANYONE!"

"PLEASE, SOMEONE!"

I slammed my eyes shut as Tim punched me in the gut, "Shut up will you?!",

"Now, be a good girl and shut u-" He was interrupted by someone jumping from the bushed and tackling him off of me. "ARG- GET OFF!", "LEAVE ME ALONE I DID NOTHING!", and many other remarks and grunts were what I heard as I scrambled to put on my pants and mask. 
I looked and saw someone I didn't recognize, so, I ran.

I ran for what felt like ever. My feet slamming down, my right foot aching as I had lost my shoe while struggling with Tim.

---

After what felt like hours of running I stopped. I wasn't sure where I was but I was glad it's not with Tim.
The trees were fallen and dead, the grass seemed navy blue almost, and vines grew nearly everywhere. I looked around and decided I'd make a pallet to sleep on since I was tired and it seems to be very late.
I had built a makeshift pallet from moss and twigs under the moss to lift it off the ground,

__

I had been laying down on the pallet for about 32 minutes but- I can't sleep, the shock of the recent events keeping me up.

I heard a twig snap from behind me and I bolted up, turning to face who or whatever was there, but... no-one.
"huh..." I mumbled and turned around to be met with orange, seemingly glowing goggles.
"AAAAAAAA-" I yelled but the figure covered my mouth and sat down next to me.
I calmed down and shut my mouth but I was still on edge about this mystery man.
"W-who are you...?" I asked
"I-I'm Tob-by," he said holding out a twitchy hand for me to shake.
"...Crow-" I shook his hand, "Are you the one that saved me back there?" 
"Yep! S-s-s-sure am!" He said straightening up as if being proud of doing so, which I understand.
I hugged him, "Thank you." I said letting go of him,
he was silent, "Sorry- I was just-" He hugged me back, tightly. I hugged him back.

He let go, "Sorry- A-nd I-I-It's fine..." I haven't had a hug in a while..." he said scratching the back of his neck.
"Heh-" I laughed, "So... do you know the way around this place...? I need to get home." I asked, "Ye-ep! Sur-e d-d-do!" he said standing up and offering me a hand.
I grabbed the offered hand and stood up. "S-so where you head-d-ding?" He twitched, "The edge of (town), where the forest begins." I replied, my motherly anxiety kicking in for Domino, causing me to join the twitchy boy in his ticks.
"Y-Y-You got ticks t-too or s-something?" he asked, 
"No... I'm just worried about my baby girl..." I replied
"WOAH HOLD UP- H-H-HOW OLD ARE Y-YOU?!" he asked, "WAIT- NO MY CAT IS MY BABY GIRL-" I replied, not wanting him to believe I have a child at a young age.
"O-oKay- g-good. Anyways, we-re here. Do y-you want me t-to w-w-walk you back home... after w-w-what had happened-d?" He replied in a soft tone, hoping to not trigger and potential PTSD.
"Y-yeah I guess-" I said walked in the direction of home.

--

While walking I couldn't help but notice Toby looking around a lot, man I guess I just found a  cool friend, he's only known me for a few hours and he's protecting me like I'm his own sister!

After a few more minutes of walking and toby glancing around, we made it back home.
"I guess this is it," I said turning around and look Toby in the eyes, I hugged him, "Thank you... I mean it." I said letting go again. "I'll see you around, right?" he asked as I had turned around to walk onto the front porch.

"Definitely," I replied turning back around, 

"...c-cool," he said then sprinted off. I turned around and walked inside, relieved to see Domino running towards me, I knelt down and picked her up and walked to the living room then froze. 
I saw Tim getting fixed up by Brian and Jay, "YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled putting Domino down and jumping onto the badly damaged man, punching him across the face, 

"STUPID,"

one punch

"RAPIST,"

two punches

"PIECE OF SHIT,

three punches

"MOLESTING CUNT-"

 I kneed him the gut as I wrapped my arms around the man who had nearly taken something I hold almost as dear as Domino. 
His arms weakly held onto mine as I gripped his neck tighter than my pants.
Everything was mumbled, the yells of Jay and Brian sounded like nothing, I could hear the leaves falling, it was all so loud but so quiet, I heard a slam and what seemed like pounding footsteps.

I felt Tim's grip nearly give out when I was pulled off, 

"Y/N! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!"
"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?!" 
"WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?"
I stared at the gasping man with pure hatred. I stood up and turned to face Jay, Brian, and Toby...?

"YOU SEE THE STATE IM IN?! YOU SEE THIS BITE MARK?!" I screamed show this raw flesh that had been bruised and ripped, as well as drenched in blood, "TIMOTHY- NO- THAT MONSTER RIGHT THERE JUST MOLESTED ME, HE TRIED TO TAKE MY FUCKING VIRGINITY, HE DID THIS, IM 12 YEARS YOUNGER THEN HIM FOR GOD'S SAKE! IM FUCKING UNDERAGED!" 
I yelled at them venting out the never-ending rage, My face had been wettened with tears again.

Toby came out from behind Jay and Brian and hugged me, "Y-Y/N... clam down," he pulled away from me, his hands cupping my face, "I-I-It's okay." he said looking me in my furious but sad eyes. "You're okay."

I stared back, the flood gates closing down slowly and my temper dying down, I was panting slightly from the yelling, my voice hoarse.
"You alright n-now...?" his hands leaving my face,

"Yeah..." I replied, my voice sounding like a whisper, he hugged me again, I hugged back. 
"Y/N... who is this?" I heard Jay ask, his tone serious as ever, I pulled away from Toby and looked at him, "He's my friend, Toby..." I looked at Tim, "He saved me from that jerk over there-" Toby grabbed my face and moved it away from Tim. "I see." he put his hand out for Toby to shake. Toby accepted, "Thanks for keeping my girlfriend safe." He said putting emphasis on 'girlfriend'.

___

Word count: 1622

HOLY SHIT THAT TOOK FOREVER

Yes, I know Toby is a creepypasta! I believe Toby was originally created as an MH OC but I'm not exactly sure, don't @ me.

I've been needing to add some drama in the story to keep it entertaining so yeah that happened, I'm sorry if you don't like Tim... y' know... doing that- but I kinda had it planned for Tim to turn into a semi-yandere for a while.

also, this is the longest chapter I've written ever I think so that's pretty epic.