chapter 10

OKAY- so before I start this Y/N will be singing Roslyn by Bon Iver but she will say she wrote it too cope with her situation, ROSLYN ISN'T MINE DONT SUE ME PLS IM ONLY A SMOL CHILD*ANXIOUS TEEN PANIC*

_____

Jay's POV

I walk upstairs to go chill out, from what just went down, in my room, walking to my room I hear faint humming. Turning around I pause to hear where it's coming from, Y/N's room?
I walk up to her door and peek into her room. 'She's singing.' Did I think, her voice... calmed me?
I sat down and leaned against the wall next to her door, listening, letting her voice soothe me
(THIS IS MAKING ME UNCOMFORTABLE IDK Y sksksk)

"-m what you won't ever findDon't let it fool you
Don't let it fool you
Down
Down's sitting 'round, folds in her gownSea and the rock below
Cocked to the undertow
Bones, blood, and teeth erod...-"

I fell asleep.

_____
Tim's POV

I walked in to go to my room and contemplate what I would do, so I went upstairs and paused. 
I saw Jay asleep next to Y/N's door, someone's voice coming from her room. I peak in to see her sitting in the window seat, staring into space, singing.

I walked into her room, not making a sound, I made my way over to her and sat down against the wall the to her, wait for her to finish

"-s wouldn't help youWings wouldn't help you
Down
Down fills the ground, gravity's proudYou barely are blinking
Wagging your face around
When'd this just become a mortal home?
DownWon't, won't, won't, won't
Won't let you talk me
Down
Will pull it taut, nothing let out...~"

She finished, I didn't look up I just waited for her to notice me, but, I heard faint crying...?

I look up at her, her head in her hands, and sobs escaping her lips.
I got up and sat in front of her, gently grabbing her wrists, that felt rough, I moved them away from her face, "What's wrong...?" I asked, my voice gentle and quiet.
"N-nothing it's just- I-It's a lot for me to have the only thing close to family left killed and me getting d-dragged away without even getting to say one last g-goodbye the place I've loved my entire l-life." she looked me in the eyes with her watery E/C orbs. I looked at her pitifully and hugged her, she hugged back, gripping my jacket.

"Is she alright?" I heard come from the door, 'jay...' way to go, ruining the moment,
i let go of her, she whipped her eye's and sniffled, "Y-yeah, I-I'm fine... Thanks, Jay..." she smiled at him with her eyes still teary. Jay was asking her why she was crying but, I wasn't paying attention, my eyes were glued to her wrists. lines trailing up at down her forearms. I was snapped from my staring by Y/N herself, jolting her arms away from my sight.

"What're all those scars from? Domino?" I asked worried,
"They're nothing. I-I'm gonna take a walk, call for domino if you need me, she grabbed her cat and walked out in her pajamas. (Oversized F/B shirt, short-shorts, and kneehigh black checkered socks)