Chapter 22

Y/N's POV

I hugged Jay the knife in my grip, I hesitated but then.

I plunged the knife into Jay's lower back, his screams echoing in my ear. I know this hurt him and it shouldn't hurt me but it did. I let him go after turning the fake hug into a real one.

"Get out," I said to the man that was now on the ground. he didn't reply, "get out. NOW!" I yelled startling Jay as he attempted to stand up. He looked up at me with sad and pleading eyes, no longer cold like before.

I didn't return the silent pleads as I grabbed him by the leg and dragged him out, making sure to be subtly gentle and keep him on his stomach to avoid more any fatal injuries. I opened the back door dragged him out and kicked him in the shin, "Sorry..." I whispered as I turned and slammed the door.

I looked out the door's window and watched as he limped away and met with Brian at the tree line. I turned around and walked to my room Toby followed suit but I closed the door in his face and locked it. "Y/N...? A-are you okay?" Toby asked. I didn't reply as I slid down the back of the door, "Y-Y/N??" He stuttered on the other side.

Toby's POV

She didn't reply but I could tell she could hear me. "Y-Y/N??" I asked but to still get to reply.
I hesitated, but,  I needed to tell her.
"Y/N..." I sighed preparing myself to hold in my stutters as best I could," I read your journal. I... I'm sorry but I saw it on your desk, read one page and I kept reading. I wanted t-to know you, I wanted to understand you." there was silence, "I'm sorry," I finished then turned away and began walking.
I was pulled to a halt by a firm hand on my forearm, "Wait," She said, weak, and broken.
I turned around, "Y/N I-" She hugged me, tight. "Y/n...?" I looked down at her figure to be met with a quivering girl with her face buried in my chest.

But our bittersweet moment came to an abrupt stop when a crash was heard from Y/N's room.
______

Jay's POV

I walked home with my arm slung over Brian's shoulder and his over mine to support me.
"She actually did that."

"Yup,"

"She really hates us now doesn't she...?" I asked Brian as well as myself,
"Yeah, but you know this is your fault for lying, we were chill with her and that guy staying." "I-"
"Yes we'd have to figure something out because of Tim but that's not the problem." He looked down at me, "The problem is that you felt compelled to lie for no apparent reason aside from what you thought would be best, and we all know what you think is best does not usually turn out to be the best. case in point, your current state."He finished his lecture while helping me up the steps of our porch. I stayed silent while we walked into the house then into the living room. "Stay here," He said as he walked out of the room, presumably to get bandages.

Brian walked back into the room and stood in front of me in an intimidating way, "Take off your shirt."He ordered plainly. My face slightly reddened as I removed my hoodie and plain grey t-shirt and set it aside. "Turn around," He ordered again and I did as told, showing the obvious stab wound as well as various scars and 'claw' marks from certain events with a certain past lover. 
He began his work on my back, "You really had a lot of fun with Jessica didn't 'cha." He stated with a flat tone mixed with a pinch of sarcasm. "Heh, yeah. She was a handful wasn't she?" I replied, lightening the mood.

_____

Tim's POV

"Y-Y/N???" I watched the ticcing boy as he pitifully attempted to get Y/N's attention, "Y/N... I read your journal. I... I'm sorry but I saw it on your desk, read one page and I kept reading. I wanted t-to know you, I wanted to understand you." He admitted "I'm sorry," He turned away and nearly spotted me peeking from the window at the far end of the short hallway but was interrupted by Y/N pulling him into a hug.

Ignoring Y/N and Toby's lovey-dovey couple shit, I climbed to the roof and over to where Y/N's window should be and quickly jumped down, grabbed the edge of the roof, and swung myself into the window. barreling into the girl's bedroom with harmful thoughts plaguing my mind.

____

OKAY SO- IM REALLY SORRY FOR ALMOST ABANDONING THIS STORY- I REALLY DONT HAVE AN EXCUSE BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS SORRY- I HOPE YOU'LL FORGIVE ME UPDATES ARE GOING TO BE SLOW FROM NOW ON