Chapter 7

sorry but that picture is perfect.

Y/N's POV

Me Jay and Domino have been walking for a while, around... 3 hours I'd say by now.
Not much has been said only me talking to Domino and Jay's rare 'Not too much longer.''s.

"Jay where are we even going?" I said slouching as I walked, Domino trailing behind me.
"We're going to where I've been for the past month while you've been unconscious in that shack." He said 
"And, not to mention checked on every day since I found you beaten on your own lawn. How did you even fall from your window?" 

"I'd rather not reflect on that right now," I replied, shivering a bit after.

"Okay... well. we'll be there in a few more minutes."
"And I MEAN it this time."
 "Okay gEez-"

_____

After about five minutes an average-sized, run-down, House appeared in the distance. It was littered with vines and moss growing,  some of the windows were boarded up and some were fine. the old white paint was chipped and scratched to oblivion, this was your regular old haunted house in the middle of no-where.

"We're here!~" Jay announced as if he were a tour guide.
"Yayyy." I wanted to be upbeat and happy but I got tired about halfway here.

"Cmon slowpoke you're really going to like this!" He grabbed my wrist and pulled me while he ran toward the house, I tripped a lot but I managed, domino passing up jay made me laugh in this jet-lagged state.

A man in a faded yellow jacket and a mask with a feminine vibe walked out of the house with a cigaret pack in his hand and a lighter in the other.
(SORRY TO INTERRUPT THIS PROGRAM BUT A PIXIE STICK JUST EXPLODED ALL OVER ME, MY BED, MY COMPUTER, AND FLOOR. IT IS 12:03 AM I CAN'T GET NEW SHEETS BC THEY'RE IN MY MOM AND DAD'S ROOM. SEND HELP) 

Jay ran onto the porch shoved the man out the way of the door, the man looked at me as we ran in, he ran  into the living room I'd assume pushed me down onto a couch,

"Stay here, I'll be back."
__

after a minute or two of me petting Domino and waiting, I heard Jay come back so I looked and saw him walking into the room.
"Okay so, you remember watching the news report right?"

"Yes, why?"
"Well after what did you do?"
"I uh- well I may or may not have cried, got angry then... laughed uncontrollably, fell out of my window and continued laughing then got beat by my mom and passed out. then I woke up in the shack blah blah blah."

"Okay once you met me you found out I was Jay."
"mmhmm..."I looked at him weirdly, wonder what he was getting at.

"Well more people you know are here!"
"Oh, cool." I smiled at Jay not really think much of it.
he pats my head, "MASKY, HOODIE, LIVINGROOM NOW!"

the man from the porch and another man wearing a yellow hoodie and a ski mask with a sewn frowny face on it walked in.
"Yes?" they said in unison,
"Come over here, I think you'll know who this is," he said to the men,
they did as told and stood there awkwardly, me doing the same just sitting down.

"Uhhhh Jay I don't think I know any more masked people other than you-"
"Wait, Skully how does she know you?" the one in a ski mask asked,

"Ugh-"
he walked in front of both of the men and ripped off both of their masks and stepped away letting me see them.

It didn't take me long to realize.

"Tim...? Brian...?" I smiled tearing up a bit,

"Y/N?!" they said in unison again.

______

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY sorry about the misunderstanding with chapter 6 againnnn istillfeelbadaboutthatsksksksk

I hope you liked this chapter I'm gonna try and update tomorrow but I more than likely won't due to me having partial writer's block.

OKAY BYE GOOD NIGHT OR DAY SKSKSK