Chapter 21

Y/N's POV

I walked downstairs and straight to the pantry to grab the pancake mix as well as some cinnamon.
Placing the gathered items onto the counter I bent over and pulled the waffle iron out of the cabinet next to the sink, placing on the counter I plugged it in and turned it on and began to make waffles, failing to notice Toby staring at me, his face dusted pink. (hah69words) 

I put the cinnamon into the batter, "What's the cinnamon for?" Toby asked I turned to him holding the bowl of batter, stirring it as I replied, "Well I always put cinnamon in... cause... c-cause my mom used to put some in when I-I was younger." I said as I turned away, my eyes beginning to water.

_

Toby's POV

"Well I always put cinnamon in... cause... c-cause my mom used to put some in when I-I was younger." She answered, turning away her eyes watering. I felt bad so I decided to do something I guess would be risky, I'm not sure what the situation is and I'm not asking. I got up and walked behind Y/N and wrapped my arms around her waist and burying my face in the nape of her neck, inhaling her scent, an interesting combination of pumpkins and pastry.

She was noticeably stiff so I let go and apologized then went back to the other side of the counter sitting back on the barstool. "So... I know you probably don't like talking about this type of stuff but do you think me and Jay would still be considered a couple if we're under this weird... break thing?" She asked not taking her eyes off the batter as she poured it onto the iron, closing it as she finished her question.

"I-I uh... I p-personally wou-ldn't consider m-m-myself to be dating him if I-I was in that s-s-situation." I replied scanning the area.

She was silent as she grabbed two plates and fixed the waffles into neat stacks, "Do you want syrup with your waffles?" she asked looking me in the eyes, "Uh y-yes p-p-please." I replied stuttering more from being flustrated than my tics.

"Okay," she replied turning on her heels in a somehow elegant manner, and fetching the syrup from the pantry and turning back to the counter in the same fashion,

_

Jay's POV

Y/N had just left and Toby followed her, catching up to her as they disappeared into the woods. 

-(VERY SMALL TIMESKIP(Y/N cries and toby comforts her then they fall asleep)-

I heard meowing on the front porch and opened the door and saw Domino sitting where Y/N usually would with a cigarette, waiting for her to come home. I walked inside and grabbed my camera then walked back out, picking up Domino and placing her over my shoulders
(example, ignore how weird the picture is, it's just the only one I could find that wasn't a cat being perching like a bird)

 I walked inside and grabbed my camera then walked back out, picking up Domino and placing her over my shoulders(example, ignore how weird the picture is, it's just the only one I could find that wasn't a cat being perching like a bird)

I walked to the only place Y/N could really go, her old house.
I began walking to the back of the house but stopped when I heard crying, I turned to look in the window that seemed to peer into the living room. I saw Y/N sobbing and rambling while Toby was comforting her, as she calmed down he pulled her onto the loveseat couch and she fell asleep on top of him.

Although I'd understand if she hates me I still felt jealous so, I opened the back door, put the cat inside the locked the door as I ran back to the house and grabbed a few cameras, jammed some unused USBs Y/N had stolen into the camera than on my way out I grabbed some tape then ran all the way back, slowly and quietly re-entering the house and closing the door behind me.

__

I had taped all the cameras in place, one in each important room, the living room, Y/N's room, and the kitchen. Yes, it's creepy but I'd like to know what my girlfriend is doing when I'm not there to watch her.

__ lmao HUGE time skip, about a month and a half or toby reading Y/N's journal, Jay routinely checking the cameras and getting pissy and Y/N and Toby liking each other.__

Toby's POV

I had liked Y/N since day one honestly and even though we've only known each other for almost two months... I feel like I can say with confidence... that I love her.

Y/N's POV

I had stolen a new journal from a victim and started writing in it about three weeks ago.

'Entry 17;

I have known Toby for nearly two months and I have been questioning if I really like him or not and I think I've moved on from Jay. I feel like Toby is good for me. Jay was nice but most of the time he was gone and if he wasn't we were making out or killing. with Toby, we spend time together and sometimes go killing. I think Toby is better for my mental health. I love Toby.'

I finished with a heart next to Toby's name and a small doodle of him. I felt my cheeks heat up as the thought of him came to mind. 

I slammed my book closed and hid it under my pillow as Toby ran into the room with no shirt on and his hoodie in hand, "Y/N I need help." he said as he held up his hoodie, it's sleeve dangling, quite literally, by a thread.

I sighed and got up out of bed, walking to my closet. "I'll fix it but I gotta get dressed first," I said closing the closet doors on myself and began changing inside,

_
Toby's POV(real quick)

While she was changing I grabbed the notebook she usually hid under her pillow, I picked that up because sometimes her reactions are delayed so I see her shoving something under there.
I opened it to the last page written on, 

'Entry 17;

I have known Toby for nearly two months and I have been questioning if I really like him or not and I think I've moved on from Jay. I feel like Toby is good for me. Jay was nice but most of the time he was gone and if he wasn't we were making out or killing. with Toby, we spend time together and sometimes go killing. I think Toby is better for my mental health. I love Toby. <3'

I looked up covering my mouth even though it already is covered but saw her staring at me her face red as ever.

-
Y/N's POV

he read it. he fucking read. my face was definitely red as I stared at him hoping he wouldn't leave.

He stood up and walked to me and placed his hand on my right forearm. He pulled his mask down and slowly leaned down and kissed me,  I took a second to kiss back but snapped out of it. I put one hand on his back and the other tangled into his hair, pulling him closer to my body.
he moved his hand to the back of my neck and the other to my waist and the kiss deepened.
He bit my bottom lip asking for entrance, I granted him that entrance as he plunged his tongue into my mouth fighting for dominance with mine.

All the things that happened with Jay mad me realize Jay wasn't for me. he was honestly toxic in a way, we never did couple things, we made out and killed people, he never really comforted me aside from taking my mind off of whatever I was upset about.

A tear slid down my face as we parted for air, looking at each other in the eyes, slightly panting.
"I...-" I wanted to say something but when I opened my mouth to continue I heard a loud crash from downstairs.

_

We ran downstairs and there he was, Jay, standing up slowly, glass surrounding him from the window he broke in through.
"I saw what you did," he said straightening up, "You know it's not nice to cheat on someone you promised to stay with forever," he said stepping closer to me. I stared at him in the eyes not noticing a piece of glass in his grip.

"Leave her alone," Toby said stepping in front of me, one of his hatchets in hand. "She's not yours to take now is she, Toby." He said, the shard moving into view. I stared at it, a plan already forming, I sighed, "Toby... back off, I was wrong to think I didn' love him..." I said surrendering myself to my official ex. "Y/N-" "No, Toby," I said winking at him and I turned to him then back to Jay.
"Now that I've surrendered how about you give me that shard of glass?" I said looking at Jay. 
He dropped it instead, "Alright that's good," I said as I hugged him pulling his knife from his pocket, It was a gift from Tim.

_______

AGAIN, Y/N WILL NOT PERMANENTLY BE WITH JAY(ASMUCHASISHIPTHEM) THIS BOOK WILL NOT HAVE A HAPPY ENDING

plsdontkillmecheyanne