Chapter 8

Okay, I'm sorry but Skully looks like he's melting in that picture. Also, I cut my finger on a rock in my neighbor's pool and now typing hurts so this chapter is gonna be SHORT as F U C K sowwy 
-A-

____

Y/N's POV

I jumped up off of the couch, after setting domino to the side of course, and hugged Tim and Brian both at once, I might have suffocated them when I did but y' know, that's fine (:>).

I released them from my death hug, "So, Tim, Brian, and Jay." I counted with my fingers.
"Where's Alex?" I looked back up at all the men, to see them all tensed and generally uncomfortable.

they all looked at Tim, "Why me?" he mumbled, "Come with me Y/N, I'll explain what happened." He signaled me to follow him out onto the porch. I did as told,

"So." He started. "It's really a long story but I'll cut to the chase. He's dead. He shot jay in the gut, Brian died from falling off a ledge and,-" he sighed heavily, "I killed him. I didn't want to, but I had to or else He... would spread."

He continued talking about this 'He' figure but I just side hugged him interrupting his rambling,
"You can calm down, dude, I don't really want to hear about this guy you speak of, cause then I might get all paranoid." I smiled warmly at him.

I could have sworn I saw a light tint of pink spread onto his cheeks but I ignored it.

____

Jay's POV

"You can calm down, dude, I don't really want to hear about this guy you speak of, cause then I might get all paranoid." 
She hugged him and smiled at him, I honestly felt a bit angry that Tim gets a hug and not me but I know that's immature and all that so I pushed that to the back of my mind and walked into the living room to pet her cat.

after a few pats, I picked up her backpack and brought it to the empty room across from mine and set her bag on the old bed. 
I went downstairs and got her some blankets and sheets, folded them up then brought them into her room and sat them on the old vanity.

I heard a small jingle and saw her cat rubbing her head on Y/N's bag. 
"Sorry, bud, you and Y/N aren't going back, this is your home now." I pat the cat and continued tidying the old dusty room.

_____

Y/N's POV

I walked back inside leaving Tim to smoke on the porch, I walking into the living room to see Domino gone, the only one left in the room was brian so I decided to catch up with him(even though we weren't that close *cough*)

_____

"Hey, Brian?" I asked,
"Yeah?"
"Did you see where Domino went?"
"Oh, that cat's yours? well, last I saw they went upstairs."
"Okay, thanks, Brian." I smiled and walked out of the room and approached the staircase and started to descend.

I heard mumbling coming from the second door on the left so, I walked over to the open door and peeked in.
"Y' know, Domino, Your mom is pretty cute." Jay was talking to domino while she was laying down on a dresser.
she lightly swatted his mask when he called me cute.
"Y' know Jay, you're also pretty cute," I replied finding it funny he talks to a cat instead of his friends.
I saw his ears turn red signaling he was blushing.

"Nah, I-I'd say you're cuter," he replied

"Eh, babyfaces beat everything, and you have a babyface..." I poked his masked nose,

"...Cutie,"

______

OOOOOOOOOF MY BFF IS MOVING AWAY HELP IM DYING

she's not moving far away BUT STILL, SHE WON'T BE DOWN THE STREET ANY MOREEEE
: insert like 40 crying emojis here :

alsoyestimdoeslikeY/Nbutsheonlylikeshimasafriendso-F R I E N D Z O N E Dhahlmao