Chapter 15

Okay before I start this I just wanted to say Sorry(for the 40,000th time) about the lack of updates! I've been under a very intense art and wrister's block for the past few weeks, and I thought I posted a chapter, which I did do but wattpad glitched and deleted all but the word Y/N from, but then I came back to it a few days later and found it gone, then lost almost all motivation. So, to make up for that I'm gonna try to post two updates. Again, sorry, and enjoy this really weird and twisted chapter!

____

Y/N's POV

She looked at me with disbelief "Y-you're kidding r-right?" She asked hoping this was a joke,
"Why would I joke about something like that?" I said tilting my head, a crazed smile making its way onto my face. (SORRY BUT WHO REMEMBERS TEAM UMIE ZOOMIE OKAY BACK TO THE STORY)

"She started to cry and I ignored her as I walked to her father's large toolbox. I opened it as I listened as she begged me to let her go and she won't tell. I grabbed some sheers as well as flathead and a Philips screwdriver then walked back to the terrified girl.

I sat down on her lap then made her look at me, "How about you go on ahead and tell me where she is?" I asked, knowing she knew who 'she' was.
"N-no!" she said, her expression showed she was uneasy,
"Hmmm, alright then... guess I'll have to do this the hard way..." I said as I put the old rusty sheers up to her ear and slightly closed them, "How about you tell me now? Unless you don't want your ear." I said my tone sick and twisted. 
"NO!" she yelled,
"Oh... ALrighty then!~" I slowly pulled the sheers closed, and right as blood started to seep out, "She's at (address)!" she yelled giving up, hoping I'd stop.
"Oh! Yay!" I said chopping off her ear, "Oh... Oops!~" I said as I tilted my head and put my now bloodied finger to my chin.

She screamed, "God you sound amazing," I said getting slightly aroused,
When I said that she shut her mouth but I could tell she was still in immense pain.

"Aw, no screams?" I said, upset.
she shook her head, still holding in her tears, "Oh, well I guess I'll just have to get them out." I said my face dropping.

____

Tim's POV

Y/N got up and walked behind the girl, and put her hands on her shoulders, slightly caressing the girl. 
"Y'know, Hailey... you were a great friend." her grip tightened on her shoulders, "Until that day."
She walked back in front of her with the sheers closed in her hands, "Did you ever stop to think about how you hurt me?!" The second she said that I heard the basement door opening, I looked and saw jay and I signaled him to be quiet, he nodded and sat down next to me.
The girl nodded at Y/N's question, "LIAR!" she screamed, stabbing the sheers into Hailey's thigh. While watched Y/N straighten back up I noticed what I assume to be tears leak out from her mask.
"So Hailey... I just wanna say thank you, for those terrible terrible memories, they... they sucked." She said walking behind the sobbing girl, not taking her eyes off them.
"Look, Y/N, I-I'm sorry! I didn't mean to hurt you!" she yelled hoping to be freed,
Y/N lowered her head down her good ear, "Spare me your pleading, they only make me more 'excited'," she said with air-quotes.

Hailey shut up almost instantly, her face red in a situation like this was funny, Jay held back a laugh.

"Well, I'm gonna go ahead and cut this short, I'm tired," she said lining up a screwdriver with each of her ears, 
"Bye-Bye Eevee!~," she said cheerfully as she pushed both screwdrivers into the girl's skull, each one going out the other end. 
She walked in front of the corpse and looked at it, her finger on her chin. "hmmm..." she said quietly. "Oh!" she grabbed her prybar from her belt and gripped it tightly then smashed it into Hailey's skull, leaving big dents. "Alright, that's better," she said turning around to face us,

____

Jay's POV

"Good show wasn't it?" she said quoting herself from her first kill,
"Y-yeah," I said feeling myself getting aroused.
"Indeed it was," Tim said standing up and approaching her. He rested his arm on her shoulder, "We should go hunting more often, eh sweetheart?" he said with a slightly flirtatious tone, "U-uh sure, but don't call me that again- only J-Jay can do that-" she said backing away from him, her ears turning red, signally she was blushing. 
I stood up and took her arm, "I think I'll take stay while she does her Raccoon-Raid, how about you head back Tim?" I said, my voice slightly dark after Tim's attempted flirting in front of my Y/N. He nodded and walked out a slight glare in his eyes as he passed me, I turned back to Y/N, wanna head up for you're little raid?" I asked,
"Y-yeah,"

_____________

Cutting this off bc it's getting long, once I'm sure it's up imma start working on the next one. <3