Chapter 12

She looked back down,

Then jumped.

_____

Jay's POV

Tim and I ran down to the edge of the roof and looked down, she was gone.

I panicked and went back through her window and ran back out the front and looked onto the roof,

There stood Tim with his hands on his head looking down.

I massaged my temples, confused. "Meow..." I looked to see domino looking behind me, her head tilted. I turned around to see Y/N.

"Why did you do that?!" I yelled at her to no response.
she laughed, tilting her head.
she took a few steps forward until she was right in front of me, still laughing she stared.
"Well?!" I looked at her desperate for her reason.

"Because," I blinked and was suddenly on the ground a knife to my throat,

"It's fun." she tilted her head but suddenly yanked off of me by Tim,
she thrashed around, laughing still.
I looked at Tim as I stood, I called Domino. The cat jumped on my shoulders, I approached Y/N who'd calmed down and started still no noise escaping her mouth. the knife on the ground.
"...Sorry," I knocked her out and took off the mask, I looked up at Tim, he knew what was going on, it happened to all of us, so he picked her up bridal style and we walked back to the house.

_______

Y/N's POV

I woke up in bed, knowing this was not my house, but the one in the woods I sat up calmly.
My head hurt a lot but I ignored it, I looked down to see what I was wearing. Same as when I left, gross.

__ 

I changed into the only other outfit I had currently, F/C Hoodie, black jeans, and S/F/C high top converse.
 I left the room and walked downstairs and into the living room, no one was there just Domino so I picked her up and walked to the front door and onto the porch. I sat on the ledge of the porch, legs dangling and Domino on my lap, I looked at the forest.

The morning light was always the best, it was just the right angle and color, it made me happy

I felt like smiling but my face stayed blank.

I heard the door open, and footsteps halting,
"Y/N? What're you doing out here?" I heard Tim ask as he walked to me, sitting down next to me.
"I dunno, just thinking," I replied staring out.
"Do... do you remember anything from last night?" he asked,
"No just walking out, seeing my mask, putting it on, then, darkness." I looked at him, "Why do you ask?"

"No reason," he answered then offered me a cigaret. I accepted.

"So, how'd you sleep?" I asked blowing smoke from my noes, doing that has always been fun to me.
"Didn't," he replied,
"why not?" I turned to him,
"I just can't sleep sometimes."
"Ah,"

____ 

"Hey, Tim?" 
"yeah?"
"Who room is that, across from mine?" I put out the cigaret,
"Jay's," He said simply, staring into space.
"Alright, thanks."
"No problem."

I walked into the house and up the stairs to Jay's room.
I knocked on the door, "Come in," I assume Jay said, so I walked in,
He sat on the side of his bed, looking through some old videos on his camera, I plopped down next to him and rested my head on his shoulder.
he tensed but relaxed quickly.

"Hey, Y/N?" he started,
"Yeah?",
"Don't pick up the masks in the woods," he said

"What?" I asked confused,
"Nothing,"
"Okay..."
he set his mask down on his nightstand, 
"Now, don't you think we should finish what we were gonna do before Tim walked in," He said looking at me, smirking.
My face heated up all most instantly. "I-I guess?" I replied, flustered.
"Great," he smiled at me then walked to the door and closed it then walked back.
He sat down again and moved me onto his lap then immediately smashed his lips onto mine, It took me a second to understand was happening but I realized he was kissing me so, I kissed back, my face probably redder than a tomato.

I moved my arms to rest on his shoulders while his hands rested on my waist. We separated for air, He looked at me in the eyes for a second and smirked, 
"You know Y/N? You look perfect but... I think you could use a few marks." His normally cute baby face turned into a flirtatious and lustful one, I looked at him flustered "what do you m-mean by that?" I knew what he was gonna do I just wanted to confirm my suspicions, "Well, my dear, I'll show you if you'd like?", "I-If you want," I said mentally screaming at myself.
He chuckled and slowly he moved his head to my neck and began his attack. He kissed all over my neck, occasionally bitting, trying to find my soft spot, but of course someone had to inturupt us. we froze I turned and jay just looked over to the door,
"Where's all the corndogs?!" Brian stood in the doorway staring at us while his hand still held the door open,
Jay moved his head away from my neck, his face neutral like nothing happened, 
"I dont know, if you want me and Y/N can go pick somemore up?" he said
"Please do, I really need my corndogs, man." he replied, straightening up and resting his arm.

"Alright, will do man." Jay said, "A'ight, get on that." Brian walked away but ran back to the doorway, "Also, what y'all were doing is nasty." he pointed his finger at us like an angry old librarion and walked away again.

_______

AYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i have nothing say other than sorry that was probably confusing as hell.